Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2005 6:05:24 PM EDT
media.putfile.com/Tannerite2

The huge wood block we were using as a makeshift backstop (nothing but swamp, cows and trees behind there anyway) didn't withstand the force of the explosion. Nice crater as well. I wouldn't try to download with 56k, it's like 9 megs.

Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:07:11 PM EDT
[#1]
nice!
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a case of Tannerite I bought about 1.5 yrs ago, & still haven't got to shoot any of it.

Glad you had fun, enjoyed the vid.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:23:48 PM EDT
[#3]
did you see the video of what me and ggllggll did to a computer and a refridgerator?
the video is down now but e-mail me if you want to see it... it's impressive stuff.

just wait until you start mixing gatoraid containers full.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:28:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have a case of Tannerite I bought about 1.5 yrs ago, & still haven't got to shoot any of it.

Whats your problem, man? Get out there and blow shit up! Its for the children.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:30:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got no where to shoot. Unbeleavable in Texas that it's so. Last time I shot when the cops didn't show up was Sept last year in Alaska.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:31:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
did you see the video of what me and ggllggll did to a computer and a refridgerator?
the video is down now but e-mail me if you want to see it... it's impressive stuff.

just wait until you start mixing gatoraid containers full.

That was two of the small bottles combined in a 32oz gatoraid bottle, it easily could have held three or four though, maybe next time. If you look at the blast you can see a 5 gallon bucket trying to escape the earth's orbit One guy there has an old fiberglass fishing skiff he wants us to come back and demolish while its floating on the water, that should be cool. Sending an email for those other vids, can't wait to see them, thanks.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got no where to shoot. Unbeleavable in Texas that it's so. Last time I shot when the cops didn't show up was Sept last year in Alaska.

Our deputies here would have just been mad they missed the show and probably asked us to do it again so they could see
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:22:57 AM EDT
[#8]
bump for the daycrew
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:41:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I love Tannerite.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top