Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/29/2002 6:12:15 PM EDT
Despite the multitudes who have advised me; despite my wife's earnest recommendations; despite, even, the obvious – I have never resorted to any professional psychiatric help – apart from Jorge the barman. So, with the a full mag of ignorance, I pose the (serious) question: Do you regular posters not think that AR15 my provide some of the benefits of a kind of group therapy? – I do. I got the tinfoil hat, breastplaste everything, so just go ahead! Anyway, I'm off from the Carribbean coast to the Pacific coast. If los bandidos don't stop me!
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:16:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:02:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/29/2002 9:07:03 PM EDT by Blaze-Of-Glory]
Anti-depressants recently have been discovered to cause strokes and cancer. The American Psychiatric Association calls "Intellectualization" a mental disorder. If you allow shrinks to sell you drugs, I for one will miss the thoughtfulness of your posts. Exercise, sunlight, and good food will help anyone's body and brain. Psychoanalysis consists in the honest answering of questions posed to you. If people on AR15.com question your opinions, and you answer those questions honestly, then you are undergoing a form of psychoanalysis (the guys with M.D.'s might disagree). It's those people who express themselves with animations who we have to keep an eye on.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:07:33 PM EDT
No Head Shrinkers needed for LotBoy!
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:11:59 PM EDT
BOG, why can't all your posts be so damn perfect?
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:18:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Green_Furniture: BOG, why can't all your posts be so damn perfect?
View Quote
I agree. Great post BOG.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 9:20:54 PM EDT
If you want to really get depressed, consider Woody Allen's history of psychoanalysis. He is 67 years old and has been visiting shrinks since he was 17! That's fifty friggin years, baby, and not a damn thing to show for it! Hell, he hasn't even stopped biting his fingernails! Eric The(Or'Schtupping'HisStepDaughter)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 10:08:44 PM EDT
When people say "You should seek therapy" or "Get professional help", what they're really saying is "Please don't bother me with your problems. Pay someone to listen to you, cause I am tired of working pro bono here." Also, the essence of therapy can be summed up as this: "Mom, dad, you were so mean to me! Why did you have to be so mean?"
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 10:20:32 PM EDT
Frank was getting plenty of "human contact," he just had to pay for it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 9:50:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:17:05 AM EDT
You guys... Go to [url]www.fishaced.com[/url].. FTS posts there when Maverick doesnt take the site down. I used to post there too under the name of "recluse". And I was aslo "recluse" on teh McUzi site.
Link Posted: 5/1/2002 10:24:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By DoubleFeed:
Originally Posted By Redmanfms: Frank was getting plenty of "human contact," he just had to pay for it.
View Quote
LMAO, from his last posts here, he preferred contact with the wrong end of the body. [BD]
View Quote
[puke]
Top Top