Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/30/2005 12:44:25 PM EDT
LOL

taken from americanpatrol.com......

American Patrol
News from Southern Arizona
Glenn Spencer, head of www.americanpatrol.com flushed a copy of the Koran down his toilet. Reached for comment, Spencer admitted this act. "I downloaded a copy of the Koran. cut it up and flushed it down my toilet," Spencer said. "I live at 11615 S. Apache Sky Road, Hereford, Arizona", Spencer reported. "If one of these Third World Neanderthals wants to file a complaint, he or she must remember the laws of trespass and open carry in Arizona." Spencer added
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:08:49 PM EDT
+1
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:12:05 PM EDT
I think I'll send a case of beer to 11615 S. Apache Sky Road, Hereford, Arizona.

- AG
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:19:31 PM EDT
yes, it definately makes me feel better that i have neighbors like this w/ all the action that goes down out here on a nightly basis. I believe Spence is one of the guys that had his truck burned to the ground a few weeks back by the illegal alien arsonist that was in the area burning things.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:19:50 PM EDT
Buy a koran, take pictures of it covered in bacon and put it on the internet, wait for the death threats to start rolling in. IBTL
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:21:25 PM EDT
theres lots more good reading where that came from

American Patrol
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:29:28 PM EDT

Yes, because that is so productive in the war on terrorists.

At best, it is the lowest level of semi-intellectual masturbation.

Jim
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:33:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/30/2005 1:34:02 PM EDT by StykUrHedUp]

Originally Posted By KS_Physicist:
Yes, because that is so productive in the war on terrorists.

At best, it is the lowest level of semi-intellectual masturbation.

Jim

that may be true, but it still doesnt change the fact that its funny .......and that while MOST people in our warped society would go so far as to say it was "un-PC" or even have the balls to say by his actions hes in some way violated the Muslims' in America's rights in some way shape or form.......i would remind them it was those same Muslims in America that flew planes into the trade center on 9/11 and i would applaud this man in his EXCELLENT useage of his right to freedom of speech and expression.

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:44:59 PM EDT
now that is some funny shit
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:51:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By opie69:

I think of "funny" as slipping on a banana peel or something like that, not intentionally being an asshole just to piss people off.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:00:36 PM EDT
well that would be funny to, but the pc crap the entire world expects us to live by pisses me off. he knew what he was doing and is prepared for the consequences of his actions.

how is me thinking that is funny any worse than people laughing when jon stewart or some other moron calling for the humiliation of Bush or something else along those lines
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:04:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jquillen1985:

I think of "funny" as slipping on a banana peel or something like that, not intentionally being an asshole just to piss people off.

I think people slipping on pig grease cover copies of the karan funny, not banana peels!

My hats off to the guy but mark my words, if somthing happens to this guy it will be labled his fault by the media!

Aint free speech a bitch!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:05:19 PM EDT

Thank God for America...we can all openly view differently! I see no humor in someone "slipping on a banana peel or something like that." Especially if they are injured. Nor do I see Glenn Spencer as "intentionally being an asshole just to piss people off." He is a man that is not afraid to use the first amendment!

My 2 cents worth
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:12:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SnapNshoot:

Thank God for America...we can all openly view differently! I see no humor in someone "slipping on a banana peel or something like that." Especially if they are injured. Nor do I see Glenn Spencer as "intentionally being an asshole just to piss people off." He is a man that is not afraid to use the first amendment!

My 2 cents worth

amen
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:14:16 PM EDT
i wonder if ole boy is a member on ARFCOM?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:23:34 PM EDT
According to public records Mr. Glenn J. Spencer is married, and paid only $1,157.78 in property tax on his 3,000 square foot home for the last year.

He's now on my Christmas card list.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:30:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/30/2005 2:31:33 PM EDT by jquillen1985]
I can guarantee that if some guy in Iran tore up a Bible and flushed it down the toilet, you would be nowhere near as understanding. If he listed his address, you'd be starting up a money pool to send someone to his home to murder him. Free speech, right?

ETA: At least this guy is only known in small circles of radical caonservatives. He has excerciesed his first amendment right, and nobody cares . . .
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 3:19:35 PM EDT

I can guarantee that if some guy in Iran tore up a Bible and flushed it down the toilet, you would be nowhere near as understanding. If he listed his address, you'd be starting up a money pool to send someone to his home to murder him. Free speech, right?

ETA: At least this guy is only known in small circles of radical caonservatives. He has excerciesed his first amendment right, and nobody cares . . .

Your kidding right? You cant be serious

Explain why all the folks that have burned the flag, desacrated the bible, supported the enemy in a time of war, support the killing of our troops(foresakethetroops) etc, are still alive then . Those are just the ones in our country!
CH
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:01:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/6/2005 1:03:31 AM EDT by StykUrHedUp]

LOL!!! are you a politician?? ....your "guarentee" isnt valid, as you dont know me from Adam, so dont assume. when you assume you make an ass outa you and you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:10:15 AM EDT

I believe this wins the "Retarded Post of the Evening" Award.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:12:18 AM EDT
What color is the boat house at Hereford?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:18:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:30:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/6/2005 1:30:59 AM EDT by StykUrHedUp]

Originally Posted By DoubleFeed:

Originally Posted By Wombat_SCSO:
What color is the boat house at Hereford?

How the fuck should I know?

[James Earl Jones]SILENCE!!!! you'd KNOW if you came to visit.....[/James Earl Jones]

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:27:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By KS_Physicist:
Yes, because that is so productive in the war on terrorists. At best, it is the lowest level of semi-intellectual masturbation. Jim

Are you kidding me? That was hilarious!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:30:27 AM EDT
I want one of these TOILETS that can handle flushing a copy of the Qua'ran, not one of these "gubmint regulated" toilets that only uses a gallon of water and can't even flush a healthy turd.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:34:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 5:57:48 AM EDT

No.

You misunderstand the difference between the Bible and the koran. The Bible is believed by Christians to be written by men inspired by God. Muslims, on the other hand, believe that the koran is written by God through man's hand.

BIG DIFFERENCE!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:18:45 AM EDT
I hoped he shredded it real fine first. His crapper can get plugged.
Top Top