Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2010 4:21:34 PM EDT
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=39581

From the article:

A new campaign ad highlights recent reports of a powerful, 35-year Congressman paving the way for delivery of hundreds of thousands of dollars in assistance to enemy terrorists in Fallujah, Iraq.

Rep. Henry Waxman (D-Calif.) issued a letter of diplomatic courtesy to the U.S. Embassy in Amman, Jordan, to assist Code Pink and Global Exchange in delivering $100,000 in cash and $500,000 in humanitarian aid for “other side.”

More information on the scandal, including the email exchange between Pinto and Blue Star mother Beverly Perlson, is found here on Andrew Breitbart’s Big Peace website.

Big Peace also includes in their report diplomatic letters for the group from Sen. Barbara Boxer (Calif.), Rep. Raul Grijalva (Ariz.) and Rep. Dennis Kucinich (Ohio) –– which round out the group known as the Fallujah Four.

if it's a dupe...sue me.

Hax
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:23:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Might have been discussed.  I've read about it, been waiting for it to blow-up in thier faces.  So far they have managed to stonewall those inquiring into it, although Code Pink is rather proud of it.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:25:42 PM EDT
[#2]
If this is true...how are these people NOT being tried, convicted, and executed for treason?

I'm  not trying to talk tough...I'm asking a legit question in my mind...aiding and comforting the enemy?  WTF?

Hax
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Motherfuckers.

They should face a firing squad - composed of Marines who served in Fallujah - if they are found guilty of this.

ETA: How proud is Code Pink that they gave money to the same psychotic assholes that murdered Margaret Hassan in cold blood? Nice going shitbags.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:29:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:30:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Yea what's new? We send millions every year to Palestine.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:32:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If this is true...how are these people NOT being tried, convicted, and executed for treason?

I'm  not trying to talk tough...I'm asking a legit question in my mind...aiding and comforting the enemy?  WTF?

Hax

Well , you know the answer to this as well as everyone else.

The communists support the terrorist agenda . Whatever needs to be done to help terrrorists kill Americans will be done.  And no one in the media talks about it for the same reason. They LIKE IT when Americans die.

Members of Congress are no different. They like it when service people are killed and per the article , actively supported the enemy and got away with it.

Color me surprised
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:55:47 PM EDT
[#7]
I just posted that on my Facebook. I am in the Cleveland area and want people to know what they're voting for.

Fuck Dennis "The Elf" Kucinich!
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:55:50 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm not surprised. We have Baghdad Jim McDermott right down in Seattle.

I'd pay good money for a front row seat to his gallows walk. Absolutely no use for that piece of shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top