Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2009 3:32:50 AM EDT
Anyone remember Wendi Richter and Lillian Ellison, aka "The Fabulous Moolah"?

Back then, the female wrestlers were more serious. Clothing was athletic attire where today's female wrestlers are all vamped out, looking more like strippers than wrestlers.

I know wrestling ain't real, it's why WWF got changed to WWE. But I am thinking that the Fabulous Moolah would really kick some ass in the ring today if she could be 30yo again and if it were real.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:37:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone remember Wendi Richter and Lillian Ellison, aka "The Fabulous Moolah"?

Back then, the female wrestlers were more serious. Clothing was athletic attire where today's female wrestlers are all vamped out, looking more like strippers than wrestlers.

I know wrestling ain't real, it's why WWF got changed to WWE. But I am thinking that the Fabulous Moolah would really kick some ass in the ring today if she could be 30yo again and if it were real.

The WWF was sued by the World Wildlife Fund and was forced to change to the WWE.

Female wrestlers of today are more athletic, take on bigger risks and can do more than their counterparts of the past. All the while still looking hot. I still remember the GoDaddy girl Candice Michelle break her collarbone because she missed her move. She's lucky she didn't break her neck.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:07:01 AM EDT
[#2]
sex sells, thats why they dress like that.I rather watch a chick in almost nothing compared to a fat chick in a hula skirt beatin some ass!!!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:18:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
sex sells, thats why they dress like that.I rather watch a chick in almost nothing compared to a fat chick in a hula skirt beatin some ass!!!

This
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:19:10 AM EDT
[#4]
You never watched G.L.O.W. back in the`80s?  I used to watch this as a kid, and had now idea why I was fascinated.  My dad used to make me turn it off, but I think he was glad that I was watching young ladies wrestling around instead of the dudes on the WWF.

Granted, this is nowhere near as sexualized as the current crop that you talk about, but look where our values have gone.

Sweet Jeasus!  does anyone else think that the picture above looks like a reunion of Max Hardcore's victims?
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 4:21:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You never watched G.L.O.W. back in the`80s?  I used to watch this as a kid, and had now idea why I was fascinated.  My dad used to make me turn it off, but I think he was glad that I was watching young ladies wrestling around instead of the dudes on the WWF.

http://tanya.tanyaportfolio.com/images/32778-30634/GLOW_group_web.jpg

Granted, this is nowhere near as sexualized as the current crop that you talk about, but look where our values have gone.

WTF..the chick right behind the girl in the old desert cammies...what is wrong with her?

Anyway...I think Playmore is one of those women..

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top