Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2003 1:36:35 AM EDT
I was working on a model I'm building for a friend.  The wife came in and asked if I mind if she changed the channel. I said no, I wasn't really paying attention anyway. She picks "The Bachelor" which is a show where this one guy gets to pick from a lot of very good looking women. "Reality TV" they call it.  Some reality.  Anyway, it's down to two women. The first is an extremely good looking black haired beauty. Then, the other comes on.  She's a blonde and she is nuclear hot! In the end the wife said he picked the dark haired girl.  She said the guy loved them both, but picked the raven haired lass.  From the amout of time I watched it, there was no contest. The blonde was drop dead gorgeous. Maybe the other one had a lot of money.  Who knows.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 4:52:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Aaaaahhhhhh.....who gives a rats a$$ about "The Bachelor"
What kind of model were you building?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 5:04:27 AM EDT
[#2]
The blond was a guy.

Homo.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:01:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Aaaaahhhhhh.....who gives a rats a$$ about "The Bachelor"
What kind of model were you building?

A '37 Ford.  I normally build only armor, aircraft and a few ships. A lady at work wanted me to build a '37 Ford for her mother. I've had to learn how to do high gloss finishes all over again.  Tamiya's new spray lacquer is great. I didn't have to airbrush it and it glosses up like you can't believe.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:04:47 AM EDT
[#4]
WE need pics !!!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:20:14 AM EDT
[#5]
The Ford isn't done yet.

Oooohhh...you mean of the women.
Let's see.

This picture does not even come close to doing her justice.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:21:56 AM EDT
[#6]
If the dadburn photo server was working I'd post some myself...............
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:24:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:27:12 AM EDT
[#8]
You missed the Victorias Secret special on purpose?
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:27:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
"Watching TV" with my wife means "Will and Grace" and "Friends"--on a good night.  

I feel your pain brother......Trading Spaces
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:32:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:34:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Watching TV with the wife usually means no History Channel or Turner Classic movies.  It usually means Entertainment Tonight, Extra, Trading Spaces, Gardening by the Yard and what ever crappy gardening show happens to be on at the time.  As you might guess, we don't watch a lot of TV together.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top