Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/28/2003 7:05:56 AM EDT
Screw football and all those other overpaid premadonnas. For 10 plus hours yesterday I watched the REAL role models, and when I went to bed last night it reconfirmed my belief in the America I grew up in.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 7:09:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Yup, nothing like watching BOB while you clean your garand.  Then when you are done cleaning it you can just sit there with it across your lap while the show finishes.

Such a feeling of contentment!  Like falling asleep with your hand on your girlfriend's boober.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 7:33:39 AM EDT
[#2]
DITTO, I bought the DVD set yesterday, and watched all of them, LOVED IT......
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 7:43:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Are you gonna answer any of the other 3 threads you have started?

Or are you gonna keep posting for the heck of it?
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 10:17:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I dropped a cast-iron heavy hint to the GF about the boxed set for a Xmas gift. We'll see. What a great story/series. It especially interests me because one of my close friend's father in St. Louis was 82nd Abn. in WWII (he was dropped into the St. Mere Eglise area) and it gives me a sense of what he went through.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 10:30:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Are you gonna answer any of the other 3 threads you have started?

Or are you gonna keep posting for the heck of it?
View Quote

Since when does a new member in here or in any forum on the net have to answer to some other member as to why they joined and where they're from? And what do you mean by -  "Are you gonna keep posting for the heck of it?" What other reason is there for posting? The only thing I can think of is to initiate a common cause - It's called a "Conversation". Something that Message Boards need in order to be successful. Or would you rather it be nothing but dumbshit and smart ass replies like the three you keep asking me?  

Keep following me around if you like. I'm sure it will raise your post count quick enough so you can boast about having the most posts.  

Or, I can just make up some bullshit about being from Alabama, and one of my friends told me about this site. Satisfied?
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 12:51:47 PM EDT
[#6]
No, your from Colorado, chump.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 5:14:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I would think since you mentioned Al,TBS will be along shortly to spank your arse!

Bob [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top