Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/25/2001 5:23:58 PM EST
Does anyone out there have a really good reference of a Lawyer in King County, Washington State, who practices family law and has experience in custody/support/and is supportive of Fathers rights????? I'm looking for help out there!!!!
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 5:54:58 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 6:03:57 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:41:06 PM EST
btt Anybody?
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 8:02:41 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 10:51:30 PM EST
No, but I know a good generalist. . . .
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 11:01:52 PM EST
I can give you my guys name and number - he has it on his web sitre that he practices Family Law (whatever that might mean) - I've never needed him for that... If you want it, just email me (I don't know how pleased he'd be if I posted it here - I haven't had a chance to ask him:)
Top Top