Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2005 4:35:31 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/14/2005 4:36:20 AM EST by LWilde]
At first I was livid...then I remembered just how liberal these Eastern elites are. This asshole epitomizes the "I hate America" crowd.

Fucking liberal WEENIE!!!

english.peopledaily.com.cn/200503/10/print20050310_176350.html

Now...FWIW, this article is written for and by the Chinese Communist Party. That said...the words are Bennett's.

<<snip>>Bennett:....The world image of US is so clearly linked to its foreign policy and particularly its policy toward Iraq and Middle East, say its support of Israel and its occupation of Iraq.[

Another source of the resentment is the perception that Bush administration wants to act unilaterally in the world, outside of alliance that traditionally governed the ways Bush made foreign policy decisions

Yong Tang: In such sense, do you think America should be the leader of the world?

Bennett: No, I don't think US should be the leader of the world.

Yong Tang: So the world order should be democratic?

Bennett: Democracy means many things. How do you define democracy? As a Chinese journalist, you may have your own definition of democracy which corresponds to your history and your way of seeing the world. I may have another definition. Someone else may have their own definitions. Democracy means a lot of different things.

It just gets worse...

This prick just makes me want to puke...
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 4:47:27 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/14/2005 4:49:17 AM EST by raven]
Liberals love saying stuff like that to foreigners. They think it makes them seem smart and enlightened, wins them a lot of easy kudos. I've seen it happen over and over and over again, especially from my dad. Liberals can't help but bash the US in front of foreigners, it's just something they do. Did you read about Clinton doing it at Davos? Blaming perfidy of US foreign policy for creating the Shah which created the Islamic revolution and the subsequential, understandable hatred of America? (which is horeseshit, BTW, the Shah was always in power when he canned the Prime Minister Clinton refers to).

littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=14943
Top Top