Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/29/2006 5:27:53 AM EST
To immigrate to their wonderful country :

You have to have enough money in the bank to last you your atleast the rest of your life to immigrate to mexico and have some trade that benefits the country.

Proof of income. This figure changes constantly. It is based on minimum wage (400 times the minimum wage in Mexico City) and fluctuates with the exchange rate. The current amount is $13,780.00 pesos per month for the applicant and $20,760 for a married couple. This proof could be in the form of a bank statement showing your investments generate that amount or more, it could also be a letter from your consulate stating you receive social security, a pension, etc.
The administrative "Fee" is $1,471.00 Pesos.

So you have to prove you earn ; 13,780.00 MXN
Mexico Pesos = 1,256.353 USD
United States Dollars

PER YEAR for the rest of your life
and just to apply.
1,471.00 MXN
Mexico Pesos = 134.127 USD
United States Dollars

So if you have a estimated life span left of 50 years you have to have or prove you will make $62,817.50
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:10:20 AM EST
Are you sure that your CONVERSIONS are correct. It don't take much of a portofolio to make $1500 a month.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:15:03 AM EST
yes , they are correct but you still have to factor in that they want to see this for your estimated remaining life which isnt hard.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 6:20:46 AM EST
If you really want a trip, check out how Mexico treats their "illegals" that they catch on their Souther borders.

Hint: They don't get health benefits.
Top Top