Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2002 4:28:42 PM EDT

... Just don't step on his blue suede shoes!

[IMG]http://hstrial-JFenton.homestead.com/files/oswald.jpg[/IMG]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 4:43:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Bunghole is usurped! JasonF you are now the "God of all Photoshop"!

Personally I am offended that anyone would take light of this event, because it was such a turning point for our government. The American people will never again trust their government from this very moment forward. You are a witness to a framed man's elimination by a power structure that remains in power to this day by this photograph. It happened in Texas.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 4:46:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 4:51:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 4:55:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry, as much as I'd like to take credit for it, it's not my work (although I can do some pretty good fakes... just not nearly as good as this one) [:(]

The person, responsible, George Mahlburg inserted himself in the picture (guy with glasses, upper left hand corner).

Does give pause for thought on just what is genuine and what is not nowadays.
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 5:01:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Usurper! Infidel! Bailiff, Chop off his hands! And whack his pee-pee!
Link Posted: 6/28/2002 5:04:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Usurper! Infidel! Bailiff, Chop off his hands! And whack his pee-pee!
View Quote

That, I can Photoshop! [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top