Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2005 5:21:10 AM EDT
The word registration makes me think about things other than warranty.

What are your thoughts on sending in warranty cards for weapons/rifles?
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:52:13 AM EDT
[#1]
tagged for reply's
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:56:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't send in warranty cards for anything.  You don't need to send one in to "activate" your warranty or anything like that.  They just want your personal info.  Your warranty is good without the card.  Just make sure you have your recipts.
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 6:06:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I don't send in warranty cards for anything.  You don't need to send one in to "activate" your warranty or anything like that.  They just want your personal info.  Your warranty is good without the card.  Just make sure you have your recipts.

Ditto. I keep all of the paperwork and box supplied by the gun manufacturer in case I sell the gun. This stuff is worth money to the future buyer. S&W used to give you a free factory cleaning when you send in your factory reg warranty card.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top