Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 7/5/2014 12:36:41 PM EDT
Fucking brutal savages wow...from the statement below, they snitched Meanwhile, zero is welcoming some of these fuckers into our country with open arms - makes me sick

"...the men in the video are members of a Mexican cartel, Felix Gamez Garcia and his uncle Barnabas Gamez Castro.  It appears as if their crime, deemed punishable by death, was speaking with Mexican authorities."

Video in link - 2nd Warning Extremely Graphic
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:38:31 PM EDT
[#1]
That video is way older than April.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:40:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:41:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Ahh yes the chainsaw video. That one will haunt your dreams for a little bit.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:42:36 PM EDT
[#4]
nope nope nope
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:42:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not clicking.

View Quote

yep
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:42:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Doesn't look like the chainsaw worked as well as expected
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:43:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Dudes are way to calm and they know they are fixing to die. Fuck that shit, they may kill me but I'm not going to be on a live leak video. I will take as many of them with me as I can because, at this point, what do I have to lose?
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:43:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Doesn't look the chainsaw worked as well as expected
View Quote

chainsaw sucks on human flesh.  only works in the movies.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:44:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Not clicking.

View Quote
agreed

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:45:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Don't need to watch.

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:46:00 PM EDT
[#12]
I think I watched that way back when it came out so not clicking.  

If it's the one I think it is ...it took part of my soul when I watched it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:46:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ehh something might be wrong with me. Didn't really affect me all that much. Now the video where the one deputies buys the farm while screaming for mercy as some dude whales on his extremities with an m1 carbine. That one stayed with me.

P.s. The cartels are caused and funded by your govt. and "illegal" immigration to a free country is a retarded premise.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:48:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Don't need to watch.

View Quote

Me either
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:50:21 PM EDT
[#15]
nothing new, this vid is quite old actually seen it several times. Is almost as bad as the one where the Chechen? rebels behead a group of Russian soldiers
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:51:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Im guessing its the one with the 2 guys,one gets the chainsaw the other gets the knife decapitation

Watched it already
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:51:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:52:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

yep
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not clicking.

yep

Same here.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:53:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Ehh something might be wrong with me. Didn't really affect me all that much. Now the video where the one deputies buys the farm while screaming for mercy as some dude whales on his extremities with an m1 carbine. That one stayed with me.

P.s. The cartels are caused and funded by your govt. and "illegal" immigration to a free country is a retarded premise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dep. Kyle Dinkheller?
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:54:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View Quote

I watched the muj sawing Russian soldiers' heads off while I was in high school. I didn't have any bad dreams, but it did stick with me.

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:54:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
nothing new, this vid is quite old actually seen it several times. Is almost as bad as the one where the Chechen? rebels behead a group of Russian soldiers
View Quote

I thought that one was worse
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:54:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Cartels are funded by drug users and gov regulation.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 12:58:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Savages be savigin
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:01:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Fucking brutal savages wow...from the statement below, they snitched Meanwhile, zero is welcoming some of these fuckers into our country with open arms - makes me sick

"...the men in the video are members of a Mexican cartel, Felix Gamez Garcia and his uncle Barnabas Gamez Castro.  It appears as if their crime, deemed punishable by death, was speaking with Mexican authorities."

Video in link - 2nd Warning Extremely Graphic
View Quote

Bad things happen when you be snitchin brah.

At least they didn't pick the heads up and skip around chanting crap about Allah.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:05:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote

It bogged a lot needed a carburetor rebuild.

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:06:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Not just that I don't want to see it.  I also don't think that the OP should be publicising the propaganda from these lunatics.

Everytime someone posts this shit up, some other psychopath has to try and better it and post that online.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not clicking.

agreed

Not just that I don't want to see it.  I also don't think that the OP should be publicising the propaganda from these lunatics.

Everytime someone posts this shit up, some other psychopath has to try and better it and post that online.

That attitude is why the UK will become an Islamic state within my lifetime. You want to stick your head in the sand. Me personally I'd rather know how vicious and how far my enemy is willing to go should the time ever come.....
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:07:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Didn't click, but if it's the chainsaw video I'm thinking of, it's pretty old.  Was shown in "Security Threat Group" training at least a couple years in a row, but not last year...
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:07:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Coming to your area soon thanks to 0bama's open borders policy.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:08:10 PM EDT
[#29]
And we think the beheadings in the middle east are bad.

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:09:39 PM EDT
[#30]
That video's nuthin. I saw one that they beheaded and dismembered a half dozen chicks. The shock value is gone. They should just speed up the video and play Benny Hill music
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:10:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That video's nuthin. I saw one that they beheaded and dismembered a half dozen chicks. The shock value is gone. They should just speed up the video and play Benny Hill music
View Quote

ok there tough guy
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:11:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:12:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

ok there tough guy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ok there tough guy

No I'm just saying everyone has grossed out on gore online for years. If you don't know them it's just another gore video
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

ok there tough guy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ok there tough guy

All we see is just a video.   Most of us have been numbed to this kinda shit through movies like saw and such.
It did not bother me that much, but if I saw it in real life I would probably set a world record for projectile vomiting.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:14:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Mexican cartels also like de-skin their rivals and sew the skin on soccer balls and play soccer with them.

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:15:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

All we see is just a video.   Most of us have been numbed to this kinda shit through movies like saw and such.
It did not bother me that much, but if I saw it in real life I would probably set a world record for projectile vomiting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ok there tough guy

I know right. Sometimes you trip out because real life has crappy special effects
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:15:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Still better than two naked homos holding a baby.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:16:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:21:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Is it weird that the advertisement they played before the video was for the Nickelodeon channel?  
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:23:41 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Dudes are way to calm and they know they are fixing to die. Fuck that shit, they may kill me but I'm not going to be on a live leak video. I will take as many of them with me as I can because, at this point, what do I have to lose?
View Quote

They could make you take a very long time to die, and you would still be in a liveleak video.

Those guys looked calm because they knew they weren't going anywhere or taking anyone with them.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:23:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Mexican cartels also like de-skin their rivals and sew the skin on soccer balls and play soccer with them.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/96/3d/20/963d20ab662b52b9d20dcef9ec406d68.jpg
View Quote

what the heck?  thats news to me.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:24:44 PM EDT
[#42]
@Agent_Funky

I've been almost shook off my feet by the OKC bombing, so my only experience with terrorism leaves me very confused as to who to be paranoid over.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:25:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:25:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.  That one made me stop watching these types of things.

Also reminds me to carry, and carry an extra mag.  And, carry a knife.  And kind of wish I had a cyanide pill as well....
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:27:25 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm not sure their depravity knows any bounds. One of my worst fears is shooting someone in self defense who has ties to these madmen.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:30:36 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Careful you don't accidentally post someone in a bikini, that could get you a timeout
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/96/3d/20/963d20ab662b52b9d20dcef9ec406d68.jpg

Careful you don't accidentally post someone in a bikini, that could get you a timeout

No shit right?

Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:35:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:36:53 PM EDT
[#48]
I'll pass.

Cliff Notes?
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Not opening the video.

Their cartel, their rules.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 1:39:25 PM EDT
[#50]
fuck that was disgusting....thanks a lot OP

I've seen some bad beheadings but that was probably the worst one...not sure how anybody can do that to another human being and not be fucked up for life.  Mexico has some serious fucking issues and we need to lock the border down...time now.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top