Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/20/2002 4:53:50 PM EDT
I'm looking for the February 1998 and the May 1998 back issues of "Tactical Shooter" magazine. Please e-mail me directly at [email protected] with condition and price. Anyone? Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/21/2002 7:10:47 PM EDT
[#1]
There is no February 98.  Skipped to March.  They were new then.
Link Posted: 7/26/2002 10:24:58 PM EDT
[#2]
tactical shooter mag? holy **** how did i not know this existed? how do i get it
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 1:35:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
tactical shooter mag? holy **** how did i not know this existed? how do i get it
View Quote

It’s no longer being published.  It was replaced with “The Accurate Rifle” magazine, which is more of a hunting rather than a LE oriented publication.  

They used to have some back issues of “The Tactical Shooter” available; don’t know if they still do.

See:[url]www.theaccuraterifle.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 1:44:35 AM EDT
[#4]
hrt4me:

Bit of a long shot, but you might shoot Iron Brigade Armory an e-mail and see if they’ve got what you want.  They have some old copies of “The Tactical Shooter”.  

[url]ironbrigadearmory.com[/url]
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 1:44:40 AM EDT
[#5]
It is truly tragic that this magazine didn't make it .It was the only mag I couldn't wait to come in the mail. Perhaps they could start up just a quarterly publication or something along those lines . I have all but a few of the earliest ones . Keep them next to the gunsafe ! Oh well , I'm sure this plea will fall on deaf ears but please bring it back !
Link Posted: 7/27/2002 9:34:03 AM EDT
[#6]
They quit publishing it because the advertising dried up.  It seems that the readers, police and military mostly, looked but didn't buy.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2002 10:44:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I appreciate the answers to my question. I hate to hear that it is no longer in publication. It seems that all good things end way too early.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top