Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/15/2006 11:37:53 AM EDT
/rant ON

Usually I go here for information an opinions on hardware and software. (Computer Science student)

libtard central

But I cannot believe the level of liberal dogshit on the policital part of this site, it is really pathetic. It is flooded with tons of Bush-Hate, complaining, conspiracy theories, anti-war rhetoric, and terrorist sympathisers.

There is even a thread about how guys feel when they go downrange. A few vets like myself chime in that its a feeling of service that you get from serving your country. But eventually these douchebags try to spin the topic around and say we are all brainwashed by the "Repbulican - led military machine"

I have to make myself stay away from the policital trash going on there, I get the sudden urge to break something when i see how utterly shitty these slime can me. No surpirse, typical libbie nonsense.

All this reminds me of a conversation I had with my father many years ago right before I enlisted in '96

"Whats that Dad?" -Dad is holding new H&K SL7 (That he gave me last winter)
"Oh, its my new rifle" - Dad smiles, and I walk up to revel in the sheer beauty of the SL7
"What did you get it for?" - Dad smiles and says "Liberal target practice"

/rant OFF

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:58:16 PM EDT
Don't even waste your time or energy thinking about it. They are in the process of digging a hole for themselves, a deep hole. If you must go on their stupid website, just remind them that Bush has two more years.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:10:07 PM EDT
So computers tend to attract liberals, guns tend to attract conservatives. Many people are equally repulsed by the opinions, complaining, conspiracy theories and rhetoric here. BFD, a free society means people get to hold their own opinions.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:15:44 PM EDT
Their candidate still lost.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:34:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DukeSnookems:
So computers tend to attract liberals, guns tend to attract conservatives. Many people are equally repulsed by the opinions, complaining, conspiracy theories and rhetoric here. BFD, a free society means people get to hold their own opinions.

Yup.

Interesting side note- all well-educated dictators in the 20th century were artists or liberal art majors.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:39:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:45:59 PM EDT
A lot of people on AT are conservative and own guns, too, you know.
Top Top