Posted: 9/3/2005 5:51:41 AM EDT

I guess this sums it all up.

www.thatvideosite.com/view/587.html
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:58:54 AM EDT
[#1]
who were the two talking?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:05:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I think it comes down to the fact that some people can't or won't help themselves.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:08:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
who were the two talking?

This was a day before the hurricane hit.  Some guy on the street walking his two dogs...  
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:09:56 AM EDT
[#4]
.....it's really a shame we have that loser mentality, this loser mentality is spreading to all races, this lack of respect does no one any good.....
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:16:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
.....it's really a shame wethey have that loser mentality, this loser mentality is spreading to all races, this lack of respect does no one any good.....

fixed it for ya. we don't have the loser mentality, they do.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:28:38 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I think it comes down to the fact that some people can't or won't help themselves.

+1 Some of these folks would die waiting for the government to continue to give them handouts rather than help themselves.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:39:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 Some of these folks would die waiting for the government to continue to give them handouts rather than help themselves.

Unfortunately I think, you just hit the nail on the head, that is the root of all of this.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:53:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I don't know if the word people is a accurate description of these animals.Maybe it's just natural selection at work.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:00:42 AM EDT
[#9]
interesting.  i wonder if those were the guy's last words.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:09:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Fuck that reporter.  Its obvious why he is there.  He is stuipid.  

Its like asking a widow how she feels after she heard he husband died.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:15:25 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Aaaaah, I get what your meaning is now.

Yep, stupidity and wanting everyone else to take care of them got these people in trouble.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:32:06 AM EDT
[#12]
tag
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:35:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

He's a scientist planning to study the incoming hurricane?

Or maybe he's waiting for the hurricane so he can get in early on the looting, raping and murdering? Sorry, not so obvious to us stupid types.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:47:23 AM EDT
[#14]
I was watching Fox when that happened and that quote immediately popped up in several of ARFCOM's hurricane threads.  The general concensus was he would more than likely be the first to die.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top