Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2004 2:51:23 PM EDT
Come help me build my fence!  I spent Sunday putting up 140 pickets and my thighs are still killing me.  Lots of deep knee bends/squats required to nail up pickets.

I haven't worked out on my legs since then, is that a bad idea? I've done the rest of my routine, just left the legs alone. Should I tough it up and work on them anyway or let them heal a bit first?  Darn does it ever hurt!

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:55:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Not what I was expecting.

MT
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#2]
  silly
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 3:30:32 PM EDT
[#3]
At some point, somebody is bound to say that this thread is worthless without pics.  But it won't be me.  Nosiree ma'am.
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 4:28:57 PM EDT
[#4]
pic:

Ain't she a beaut?   When it's done it will be 70   6' sections with about 17 pickets each and every one put up by me!  Posts and rails complements of the hubby.   55 sections down, 15 to go, then the gates and we're done!

Edited to add:  ya know, I thought of about 20 titles for this thread, and I couldn't come up with one that wouldn't set off y'alls dirty minds so what the heck...............maybe eventually I'll get a real answer.  

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 5:56:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah baby!  That's what I'm talkin' about!    Very nice!  Didja use coated deck screws?  I'd bring my collection of yellow cordless drills out to help, but you're just a little tooooo far away for me.

Blamm[IHaveACleanMind]O  
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 7:27:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
pic:

img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/Persephonepics/DSC01193.jpg

Ain't she a beaut?   When it's done it will be 70   6' sections with about 17 pickets each and every one put up by me!  Posts and rails complements of the hubby.   55 sections down, 15 to go, then the gates and we're done!

Edited to add:  ya know, I thought of about 20 titles for this thread, and I couldn't come up with one that wouldn't set off y'alls dirty minds so what the heck...............maybe eventually I'll get a real answer.  

That sure is a nice looking fence you got there.

<--no dirty mind here, just glad you're so innovative as to turn work into workout.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top