Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/28/2001 10:07:38 PM EDT
The FTP lists them in alpha order so the 30-30s I did for my dad are at the bottom of the list. Note the fit and finish on my FALs. I stand by my work and will take the "pepsi challenge" with any professional builder.
Note on the topic line. 11% exise tax doesnt help either as far as price goes.

Check out the Galil I refinned as well. Note the true park/parkote differences between the gas tube and the bbl. This kind of obsessive attention to detail is what has made my reputation what it is. Naysayers and "spoilers" be damned.

thanks in advance for looking. www.azexarms.com/ftp
www.azexarms.com

D.

Link Posted: 6/28/2001 10:09:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 10:31:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like really nice work! I have heard a lot of good things about you guys. Hopefully someday I will be able to bring some business your way. I really want an FAL rifle, too.One of these days.....

[red]Evil-Beagles[/red]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 10:45:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Beautiful work...............
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 7:51:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank You.

[url]www.azexarms.com[/url]

[url]www.azexarms.com/ftp[/url]

D.
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 9:16:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I like it. I have an Fal parts kit but no receiver. Ive been thinking about getting rid of it, but now I might not. How much would you charge to include the cost of the receiver (Imbel preferred)? How many parts have to be U.S.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:19:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Those Ruger MKII's look nice. What did you do to them?
Link Posted: 6/29/2001 10:32:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Who are your stocking dealers in California?
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 4:13:48 PM EDT
[#8]
WOW!!! I'm speechless!...Those are all works of art..I especially like the fals..What attention to detail!!!...I just, today, priced a DSA STG58A type II standard rifle...couldn't get myself to pull the trigger on $900+ though..but I can't imagine they look as nice as yours...Simply stunning...

I have to ask...what would an STG58A cost, from you...I'd love to have the DSA receiver as I hear they are the best of the bunch..Was looking for an 18" barrel...

WOW!!

Steve

Again, great work...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top