Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/19/2004 2:23:13 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:10:29 AM EST
They mostly look just like airsoft guns
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:10:58 AM EST
No, they are jsut toys.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:12:31 AM EST
The "SWAT" Kimber custom looks pretty sweet though.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:22:58 AM EST

Originally Posted By hielo:
No, they are jsut toys.

Um you somking something, they are not toys they are real working guns in most cases. the M4 from SWAT in in there and it;s a transferable. All you'd have to do is switch out the barrel(cuz the one on it's porbably got an internal BFA) and yer good to go.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:24:23 AM EST

Originally Posted By photoman:

No, they are jsut toys.

Um you somking something, they are not toys they are real working guns in most cases. the M4 from SWAT in in there and it;s a transferable. All you'd have to do is switch out the barrel(cuz the one on it's porbably got an internal BFA) and yer good to go.

From what I understand, BATF allows them to manufacture a firearm but it needs to be destroyed after the moive wraps. Am I incorrect?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:28:47 AM EST

No, they are jsut toys.

From what I understand, BATF allows them to manufacture a firearm but it needs to be destroyed after the moive wraps. Am I incorrect?

Yes you are very incorrect AFAIK. Hollwierd has shitloads of guns that are transferable NFA guns. Anyone of them thats NFA registered and transferable is sellable. They don't have to destroy shit. You could by anyone of those guns as long as it;s legaly transferable if it's an NFA weapon. As for like the Kimbers from swat, ain't nothing illegal about those, you could buy one if you wanted to. I wouldn't pay the price they probably want for it though(it being a movie gun it will probably have some type of distorted "collectors"value to it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:33:52 AM EST

No, they are jsut toys.

Yes you are very incorrect AFAIK. Hollwierd has shitloads of guns that are transferable NFA guns. Anyone of them thats NFA registered and transferable is sellable. They don't have to destroy shit. You could by anyone of those guns as long as it;s legaly transferable if it's an NFA weapon. As for like the Kimbers from swat, ain't nothing illegal about those, you could buy one if you wanted to. I wouldn't pay the price they probably want for it though(it being a movie gun it will probably have some type of distorted "collectors"value to it.

Then I stand corrected. Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:41:02 AM EST
I dunno, but it's amazing how retarded some of the guns look when seeing them there, after they looked so cool in the movie. Best example would be the guns from Blade 2.
Top Top