Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2004 7:20:48 AM EDT
Oct 23rd and 24th,anyone going?
Tulsa, OK.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:24:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 7:25:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I am going to but I thought I would put it here too as there are lots of people who never go to the hometown forum area and also lots of people from out of state that come to the show sometimes.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:48:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Best gunshow in the USA.
Too bad it's held in occupied America(Tulsa, OK).
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:08:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Best gunshow in the USA.

occupied??  what is that suppose to mean?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 10:10:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Tulsa is a liberal city. For Oklahoma anyways.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Best gunshow in the USA.

occupied??  what is that suppose to mean?

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 11:13:39 AM EDT
[#6]
So how about you locals advise us foreigners what to do, where not to go, etc...
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:09:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Tulsa is a liberal city. For Oklahoma anyways.

lol, that just fit's into my theory about the effeminatization of the males that live in large cities due to the use of estrodial contraceptives that get's recycled and contaminates the water supply from water sanitation in large cities, but calling any oklahoman liberal is a stretch, miss-informed idiots run rampant, but not many liberals here.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:21:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Best gunshow in the USA.

Well, lets see...

We have "Shall Issue" CCW.

We have NO bogus AWB laws.

One of the easiest states to do NFA transfers, hell we've even got a couple of annual machinegun shoots.

RED CASTLE GUN CLUB - One of the ONLY 1000 meter rifle ranges in the country and a good club to boot...

Nope, I'm gonna have to call bullshi'ite on your "Occupied Amercia" name

Come see a 7 square acre gunshow for yourself before you go spouting off like that again.

Ive been going to the Wannenmacher shows for last 20 years or so, I'll be at this one too. And with no pesky ban for the first time in 10 years. Hillary, suck my deek!
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 3:34:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Already got a thread & poll up regarding

THE MOTHER OF ALL GUN SHOWS!!!

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=278487
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 8:55:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I lived in Oklahoma you fuckstick.
I was stationed at Tinker AFB for a couple of years and went to a couple of the Wannenmacher shows.
I had an OK CCW as a resident of Washington State.

I went to the Million Mom counter march in Tulsa 1999.
I went there because that is where the largest Million Mom March was, not in Oklahoma City.
At the time the mayor was Susan Savage, a FUCKING DEMOCRAT.
Tulsa fucking Oklahoma is a liberal city for FUCKING OKLAHOMA you jackass.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Best gunshow in the USA.

Well, lets see...

One of the easiest states to do NFA transfers, hell we've even got a couple of annual machinegun shoots.

RED CASTLE GUN CLUB - One of the ONLY 1000 meter rifle ranges in the country and a good club to boot...

Come see a 7 square acre gunshow for yourself before you go spouting off like that again.

Ive been going to the Wannenmacher shows for last 20 years or so, I'll be at this one too. And with no pesky ban for the first time in 10 years. Hillary, suck my deek!

Quoted:

Quoted:
Best gunshow in the USA.

Well, lets see...

Link Posted: 10/10/2004 9:07:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 9:27:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Going on the 24th
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top