Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/8/2006 8:57:38 AM EDT
Friday night, approx. 8:40 p.m. on my way back from some errands, I decide to hit walmart to stock up on some ammo for the range. I picked up 8/100 round boxs (WWB) in .45 & 9mm. The guy behind the counter didn't make one weird face at me - just rang up the order and told me to have a good day.

I make my way to the front door, and just imagine what goes down... there are NO door nazis on guard! Not a single one! The customer exiting the door next to me apparently triggers the alarm and from nowhere, the door nazi stop both of us - me and the other customer. The door nazi wasn't sure who's packages set off the alarm so we were both detained. Since there was only one nazi, and two customers the door nazi paged for backup. Well, out comes two other nazis and a supervisor.

Now, there are three nazis and one supervisor checking our packages. The other customer was checked first, and apparently some item from the electronics department wasn't demagnatized. When the item was found, they were let go.

Now, it was my turn. One of the backup door nazis asked me to open the bag, and rather than giving in, I asked "WHY" and stated that they already found the item that triggered the anti-theft alarm. The supervisor asked me to open my bags. Rather than making a scene, I opened the bags and produced the receipt. Now, mind you, the time is approx. 9:05 p.m., and Walmart stops selling ammo at 9:00 p.m., and the supervisor comments that I have an aweful lot of "high powered bullets" and what would I need so many for so late on a Friday night. I comment that the purchase is my business, but I happen to shoot competitvely at the range on Saturdays. The supervisor made a comment about ammo sales after 9:00 p.m. not being allowed, and before he even started his next word, I pointed to the receipt and told him that I bought the ammo BEFORE 9:00 p.m. and this incident caused by another customer had ruined my night. The supervisor handed my receipt back and "let me go".

I've never had a Walmart problem before, but thanks to some other person's problem, I was forced to have a problem. What a crock of shit. Oh well, at least nobody's dog got shot!!

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:05:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I never stop for them.  I just keep walking.  Even in Wal-Mart stores where they want to mark the reciepts I tell them it is private property and I am not going to alow them to search me or deface my property.  I always add that if they want to call the cops have at it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:05:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Small people with small minds with a lot of authority= dumb ass people like the walmart goons. I have not stepped foot in a Walmart in FIVE years and I feel fine...try it sometime...
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:13:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Friday night, approx. 8:40 p.m. on my way back from some errands, I decide to hit walmart to stock up on some ammo for the range. I picked up 8/100 round boxs (WWB) in .45 & 9mm. The guy behind the counter didn't make one weird face at me - just rang up the order and told me to have a good day.

I make my way to the front door, and just imagine what goes down... there are NO door nazis on guard! Not a single one! The customer exiting the door next to me apparently triggers the alarm and from nowhere, the door nazi stop both of us - me and the other customer. The door nazi wasn't sure who's packages set off the alarm so we were both detained. Since there was only one nazi, and two customers the door nazi paged for backup. Well, out comes two other nazis and a supervisor.

Now, there are three nazis and one supervisor checking our packages. The other customer was checked first, and apparently some item from the electronics department wasn't demagnatized. When the item was found, they were let go.

Now, it was my turn. One of the backup door nazis asked me to open the bag, and rather than giving in, I asked "WHY" and stated that they already found the item that triggered the anti-theft alarm. The supervisor asked me to open my bags. Rather than making a scene, I opened the bags and produced the receipt. Now, mind you, the time is approx. 9:05 p.m., and Walmart stops selling ammo at 9:00 p.m., and the supervisor comments that I have an aweful lot of "high powered bullets" and what would I need so many for so late on a Friday night. I comment that the purchase is my business, but I happen to shoot competitvely at the range on Saturdays. The supervisor made a comment about ammo sales after 9:00 p.m. not being allowed, and before he even started his next word, I pointed to the receipt and told him that I bought the ammo BEFORE 9:00 p.m. and this incident caused by another customer had ruined my night. The supervisor handed my receipt back and "let me go".

I've never had a Walmart problem before, but thanks to some other person's problem, I was forced to have a problem. What a crock of shit. Oh well, at least nobody's dog got shot!!

And yet you were a total pussy about it.  Forced?  

I guess you deserve some credit for having the "courage" to ask why, but given the slightest bit of intimidation, you caved.  Dude, either go with it and let them check the bags, OR stand up for what you believe (if you do indeed think it's bullshit), but what you did make you look like someone's bitch.  No offense.

Now, of course this specific incident is not enough to give you pause, but look at the bigger picture and ask yourself, honestly, if you were intimidated into abandoning what appears to be the thought of standing up to them.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:13:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Just quit my job at sam's club today.  What a shit pit
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:15:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Better call your attorney so you can be compensated for sand in the vagina...
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:17:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:18:13 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
...and the supervisor comments that I have an aweful lot of "high powered bullets" and what would I need so many for so late on a Friday night. I comment that the purchase is my business, but I happen to shoot competitvely at the range on Saturdays.

It's absolutely none of his fucking business why you "need" what you legally purchased in his store (and that's exactly what you should have told him).

I get so sick of this shit.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:18:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And yet you were a total pussy about it.  Forced?  

I guess you deserve some credit for having the "courage" to ask why, but given the slightest bit of intimidation, you caved.  Dude, either go with it and let them check the bags, OR stand up for what you believe (if you do indeed think it's bullshit), but what you did make you look like someone's bitch.  No offense.

Now, of course this specific incident is not enough to give you pause, but look at the bigger picture and ask yourself, honestly, if you were intimidated into abandoning what appears to be the thought of standing up to them.

I second!!!!!  

Yo pussification sickitates me.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:20:02 AM EDT
[#9]
My wife grabs the bags from me after we check out ot Wal-Mart. I think it had to do with me...

nazi: Can I see your receipt please?
me: no
nazi: sir I need to see your reciept before i let you leave the store
me: let me leave? what are you going to do? sit on me, you big fat fuck?

the nazi didn't say a word
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:22:06 AM EDT
[#10]
the words nazi and facists are way too over used these days
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:27:14 AM EDT
[#11]
I’ve had purchased items set off some of the alarms at the grocery store here.  The ladies at the door were respectful and I returned their respect.  No need to cause a scene.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:33:08 AM EDT
[#12]
I would have told them to get fucked.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:36:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Argh!  Aren't you kicking yourself?  This fuck-up left the door wide open for a knockout uppercut and you slapped him on the hand talking about "competetive shooting at the range."

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:38:14 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Argh!  Aren't you kicking yourself?  This fuck-up left the door wide open for a knockout uppercut and you slapped him on the hand talking about "competetive shooting at the range."

No kidding -  I was expecting a "I'm going to kill a bunch of people" at the minimum.  Of course, the manager was just saying it to be a dick, because if he really thought you were going to commit some crime he would have been too scared to ask in the first place.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:38:28 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I’ve had purchased items set off some of the alarms at the grocery store here.  The ladies at the door were respectful and I returned their respect.  No need to cause a scene.  

+1

Is Walmart where someone wants to make their last stand.  Let them take a look inside the bag/receipt and they can later masturbate as to how badass they were.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:38:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Your apparent failure to draw down in this situation toubles me.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:49:08 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
+1

Is Walmart where someone wants to make their last stand.  Let them take a look inside the bag/receipt and they can later masturbate as to how badass they were.  

"Last stand?"    What the hell are they going to do to you?  Does WalMart have some super secret death squad I don't know about?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:56:46 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

"Last stand?"    What the hell are they going to do to you?  Does WalMart have some super secret death squad I don't know about?

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:57:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Some of y'all really need to get a grip of reality.

"Sir, I need to see your receipt."

"Oh hell NO!  I have my RIGHTS damn you!  How dare you threaten me, you, you...  Nazi!"

"I'm just doing my job, sir."

"STFU, you worthless scum.  I know my rights!"

And then you come here and open a thread about welfare recipients who won't work.

Wow, good job, bro.  I, for one, stand in awe at your prowess in what must have been a bad situation that intimidated your rights as a consumer.

Some people need a life and to unwrap the tinfoil.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:59:27 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

"Oh hell NO!  I have my RIGHTS damn you!  How dare you threaten me, you, you...  Nazi!"

And then you come here and open a thread about welfare recipients who won't work.

Wow, good job, bro.  I, for one, stand in awe at your prowess in what must have been a bad situation that intimidated your rights as a consumer.

*rolls eyes* Ya calling em nazi's and posting about how you got your feelings hurt isn't the most prideful thing to do, but most of the time I tell the bag checkers to get fucked and I walk on my merry way.

'sans of course its a lil' old granny or granpda. I cut them some slack, because i'm not that big of a jerkoff.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:01:19 AM EDT
[#21]
This place is just like the Penthouse forums.  Except the masturbation fantasies are missing the hot women.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:04:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Ya those retired folks that are just looking to support thier meager social security benefits need to be intimidated by a chairborne ranger every now and then.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:10:54 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
My wife grabs the bags from me after we check out ot Wal-Mart. I think it had to do with me...

nazi: Can I see your receipt please?
me: no
nazi: sir I need to see your reciept before i let you leave the store
me: let me leave? what are you going to do? sit on me, you big fat fuck?

the nazi didn't say a word

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Tagged for receipt.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:12:30 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
the words nazi and facists are way too over used these days

It's all Sienfeld's fault!! No soup for you!!! Damn Soup Nazi!!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:14:30 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

*rolls eyes* Ya calling em nazi's and posting about how you got your feelings hurt isn't the most prideful thing to do, but most of the time I tell the bag checkers to get fucked and I walk on my merry way.

'sans of course its a lil' old granny or granpda. I cut them some slack, because i'm not that big of a jerkoff.

Well riddle me this and riddle me that.

Puhlease!

This place is whine and bitch central when it comes to people who refuse to accept menial labor and then use welfare.  But when people ARE willing to get a job, it's beneath you to allow them to do it?  

What harm is there in opening the bag and showing the receipt?  Is it some matter of principle I missed in my 35 years learning to be a gentleman and respectful to those who have a duty to make their paycheck?

If the checkers upset you, write Wal-Mart voicing your oppositions, or don't shop there.  How hard of a concept is that?  You know they have checkers when you walk in to buy ammo, taking business away from the local gun merchants, by the way, and you visit your dollars to their company to whine about their methods in reducing theft?  "Hey, George, can I have my cake and eat it too?"

You visit an establishment, you agree to their policies.  If you don't agree with them, move your dollar contributions elsewhere.  It really is that simple.

Making someone feel like crap for doing their job is hypocrisy at best given the amount of people on this site that claim that the illegals are "doing the jobs American's won't do" argument is pure liberalism.

5 seconds to open the bag, or 5 minutes of questions and confrontations...  Hmmm, let me think about the most prudent option.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
"Hey, George, can I have my cake and eat it too?"

5 seconds to open the bag, or 5 minutes of questions and confrontations...  Hmmm, let me think about the most prudent option.  

Yes, YES you CAN have your cake and eat it too.  Why would you buy cake and then not eat it?  That phrase is one of the dumbest ever invented  /rant off

I never get 5 minutes of questions.  I just walk out past them and refuse to acknoledge them.  

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:18:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:20:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Them: "Sir, can I see your receipt please?"
Me: "No thanks" and keep walking.

Sure, some old guy followed me in the parking lot and wrote down my license plate number, big deal. It didn't slow me down or inconvenience them in any way. Plus, the old guy got some excitement at work, he probably thought he may have caught a shop lifter.

Now, to make MY day more exciting it would have been a lot more interesting had I walked around the parking lot in circles, then looked back, made sure he saw me seeing him, then took off running. Or, just keep walking around to see how long he'd stick with me.

Anyway, you were not FORCED to do anything. You caved, thats it, quit your bitching. If you don't like it, then don't DO it. Keep walking, they cannot stop you (at least, in most states they cannot).
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:23:41 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, YES you CAN have your cake and eat it too.  Why would you buy cake and then not eat it?  That phrase is one of the dumbest ever invented  /rant off

I never get 5 minutes of questions.  I just walk out past them and refuse to acknoledge them.  

Point taken.  But why?  It takes all of 5, maybe 10 seconds to open the bag and let them swipe the receipt with a yellor highlighter.

Why is that such an infringement to some people?  You knew it was going to happen when you walked INTO the store, but you bitch about it when you LEAVE the store?  

Sounds like a DU member going to a gun show to me.  "OMG, I was accosted by redneck heathens with death-dealing devices when I walked into  the tent!"

Can the eccentrics, people...  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:28:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Sucks that they don't sell ammo at wamart here in  nazi jersey. Sound like you guys get some good deals from them.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:30:37 AM EDT
[#32]
I left two boxes of WWB 9mm in my cart at Wall Mart one night.  Went back the next moring to see if anyone turned it in.

Ammo never showed up. Wall Mart gave me two boxes of ammo, for free!  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:30:58 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Point taken.  But why?  It takes all of 5, maybe 10 seconds to open the bag and let them swipe the receipt with a yellor highlighter.

Why is that such an infringement to some people?  You knew it was going to happen when you walked INTO the store, but you bitch about it when you LEAVE the store?  

Sounds like a DU member going to a gun show to me.  "OMG, I was accosted by redneck heathens with death-dealing devices when I walked into  the tent!"

Didn't take me anytime to keep walking.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:33:01 AM EDT
[#34]
In a related Walmart ammo sales thread, someone asked why Walmart stops ammo sales at 9, but stays open until 11.

I mentioned then it was so the door nazi's had time to check everyone out...

I told you so!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:33:14 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
snip

Times have changed, you can't expect the average person to be nice and 'respectful'. I know they aren't, especially up here in yankee land. Also, its hardly their job to treat me like a criminal, I'll be damned if I back down from some fatass pimple faced mother fucker thats on a powertrip with his blue vest. If they want to stop me, they can call the cops, if they are gonna bluff on detaining me, i'm gonna call their bluff.

Grams and Gramps saying 'ello son' i'll give em some courtsey and stop for them. Others, past "Sorry, but no." courtesy ends.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
snip

Times have changed, you can't expect the average person to be nice and 'respectful'. I know they aren't, especially up here in yankee land. Also, its hardly their job to treat me like a criminal, I'll be damned if I back down from some fatass pimple faced mother fucker thats on a powertrip with his blue vest. If they want to stop me, they can call the cops, if they are gonna bluff on detaining me, i'm gonna call their bluff.

Grams and Gramps saying 'ello son' i'll give em some courtsey and stop for them. Others, past "Sorry, but no." courtesy ends.

Hence the degredation of social values.  

Now, if a door checker came up to you with this approach:  "You!  Stop!  I need to confirm you paid for all your items!" I would tell them to get bent, too.  Don't assume I'm stealing something.

But here in AZ, all I have been in contact with have been polite and non-confrontational.  "Excuse me, sir, may I see your receipt please?"  

That's their job, and I respect the fact that they have a job and are not titty-suckling from the welfare system instead of dealing with confrontational people.  

In fact, I look at it as a way to wish someone a good day, crack a smile, or just generally make a kind comment.  Here's how my last encounter went:

"May I see your receipt?"

"Why sure you can.  How's your day going?"

"Fine, thanks."  [Looking through bag and marking receipt].

"Glad to hear it!  Sucks to be working on such a nice day, though."

"Yeah, you're telling me!  I can't wait to get home and get off my feet."

"Tell ya what...  I'll have a beer for you when I get home, and say a prayer you have a fun day, rather than a standard working day."

"COOL!  Thanks man.  Made my day!  Thanks for shopping at Wal-Mart."

"Have a great day bro!"

See?  You can actually make someone smile with all of 10 seconds of your time.  This country needs more of that, not less of that.  They are doing a job that sucks, and they deal with people that suck.  Instead of being one of those making their life more difficult, use the opportunity to make someone else smile.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:00:04 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Well, I will tell you why:  Usually, its an illiterate ghetto fuck that can barely speak english and they are taking their sweet time checking the bags and I simply donot want to wait in another line after paying for my purchase when I am not required to by law & they don't have any right to detain and inspect my purchases.  
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:03:29 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
snip

I don't encounter many gents like that up here in buttfuck Cincy, I guess its a yankee thing these guys have going on. But when someone acts like an asshole to me, turn-around is fair play.

In defense of the yankees though, they are alot of nice people once you get out of the city, its alot more like the south.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:05:43 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well riddle me this and riddle me that.

Puhlease!

This place is whine and bitch central when it comes to people who refuse to accept menial labor and then use welfare.  But when people ARE willing to get a job, it's beneath you to allow them to do it?  

What harm is there in opening the bag and showing the receipt?  Is it some matter of principle I missed in my 35 years learning to be a gentleman and respectful to those who have a duty to make their paycheck?

If the checkers upset you, write Wal-Mart voicing your oppositions, or don't shop there.  How hard of a concept is that?  You know they have checkers when you walk in to buy ammo, taking business away from the local gun merchants, by the way, and you visit your dollars to their company to whine about their methods in reducing theft?  "Hey, George, can I have my cake and eat it too?"

You visit an establishment, you agree to their policies.  If you don't agree with them, move your dollar contributions elsewhere.  It really is that simple.

Making someone feel like crap for doing their job is hypocrisy at best given the amount of people on this site that claim that the illegals are "doing the jobs American's won't do" argument is pure liberalism.

That would be the humane thing to do.  So you get a +1
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:18:38 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
the supervisor comments that I have an aweful lot of "high powered bullets" and what would I need so many for so late on a Friday night.

I'd have immediately requested the Store Manager and told them since Wal Mart sells such "dangerous items" I wouldn't be shopping there anymore ever for anything. Make sure the supervisor gets full credit.

Ask for contact information so that you can send a letter to the corporate office stating the same.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:32:13 AM EDT
[#41]
I would have immediately grabbed my crotch and started yelling "Ultra-violence!  ultra-violence!.

Well, maybe not, but it puts a smile on my face thinking about it.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:33:17 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I will tell you why:  Usually, its an illiterate ghetto fuck that can barely speak english and they are taking their sweet time checking the bags and I simply donot want to wait in another line after paying for my purchase when I am not required to by law & they don't have any right to detain and inspect my purchases.  

So, welfare is better, yes?

They are damned if they won't take a Wal-Mart checker job and are on welfare.  But if they DO take it they are damned anyway.  No wonder Oprah is so popular.  

And yes, they DO have the right.  You are on private property and abide by the rules of the establishment, which is to prevent loss in the form of theft that you'd cry about when prices went up because of shopliting so is there no end to your rant?  

It's wrong to be on welfare.  But it's wrong to not be on welfare because you're a "ghetto fuck" trying to make a better life by having the one job an employer would hire you for?  

So which is it?  Checker or welfare?  Seems neither one works for your narcistic attitude that puts everyone beneath you.

Dude, some people are qualified only for those jobs.  Or is that the "illegals will do those jobs Americans won't" argument?  You can't whine about welfare, whine about jobs americans won't do, and whine about the Americans that do those jobs.  Not that YOU personally did that, but as a point you know what I am saying.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:40:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:42:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Yeah.... I really pussied out. I guess I should have beat the shit out of the old man and the ladies right there, huh? Maybe, I should have pulled out my "rosco" and gave 'em all a lesson of "what for" right on the spot? Maybe if I escelated the situation, I would be one sitting in jail faced with losing my gun rights. Yup, that would have really been the way to go!

Look, I live in this town, I make my living in this town, and I shop in this town, (and happen to have a friend that works at that particular Walmart), so I'm not going to be an asshole unless the situation REALLY calls for it. I have enough decency to respect the door nazis that are old and retired, working a thankless job - especially when they are treated like shit from desk-top commandos that wouldn't help an old woman cross the street unless their life depended on it.

Sure, it was bullshit to be questioned after the other customer was the likely reason for the anti-theft alarm, but in hindsight, it was really no big deal.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

And yes, they DO have the right.  You are on private property and abide by the rules of the establishment, which is to prevent loss in the form of theft that you'd cry about when prices went up because of shopliting so is there no end to your rant?  

No, they don't.  At least not in Texas.   They can only stop you if they think you are shoplifting.

They can ask you never to come back.  But they can't legally stop you.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:42:38 AM EDT
[#46]
richardh247

Amazing, someone from Arizona w/ 2800 posts and the right to open carry is this dense.

Are you really as sillyas you seem to be?  Do you have problems reading and comprehending the english language?

I didn't say anything about welfare, the theory of welfare and unemployment or anything of that sort.  Thank god I didn't as it would probably be well beyond your ability to comprehend.  

Ghetto Fucks need to work.  I do not need to abdicate my responsibilities as an adult American Citizen and submit to unreasonable search and detention just so they can have a minimum wage paycheck.  I also don't see what my refusing to participate in unreasonable searches and detentions has to do with the "Ghettoe Fucks" having and keeping a job.

I presume that you really are as dense as you appear.

Also, they do not have the right to unreasonably detain and search you without probable cause- look the law up.  I would suggest researching Shop keeper's privilege..

And NO!  I can't type worth a crap.

Edited to tone it down as I do not know Richard and I am astounded at his lack of rading comprehension.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:46:46 AM EDT
[#47]
If they treat you with respect, do the same.They're doing their job.If you don't like it,don't shop there.

Let see:you get nasty and in their face about things,and/or use abusive language and tell them to fuck off!All the while,your beer belly is overlapping your filthy sweat pants,and the mustard and ketchup from lunch is all over your too tight Tshirt.Another gunnut! Wonder where stereotypes come from? How's about you treat them with courtesy and respect,maybe change a few perceptions about shooters and other firearms enthusiasts? Or would you rather just unleash your inner rage brought on by being a nobody and being held down "by the man"? Then you can come on here and post about how badass you are for making a 70 year old lady crap her Depends.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:52:39 AM EDT
[#48]
Well, I disagree with you, imagine that.  

This revovles around the right of the store to detain and search you without probable cause.  

1.  You just stood in line forever b/c Wally-World doesn't have enough checkers and they are the only store in town.
2.  you checked out,
3.  had each item scanned by the cashier
4.  Paid the cashier
5. Had the cashier bag the stuff

NOW!  You have to stand in line Again to get out of the store so some ghetto fuck can paw over and through YOUR (remember, ownership and responsibility for the items have now transferred tothe buyer b/c you paid for them) stuff.

Sorry- it ain't gonna happen unless the buzzer goes off as I walk out.

I don't give a fuck about any employee of wallyworld.  ThE fact that they got a job to feed their 25 babies doens't give them the right to stop and search without probable cause.

If you feel that it is cool, stop and let them have their way with you and your family.  Ain't happening here.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:52:51 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:52:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Um... you stopped?

It would have gone something like this with me (which happens at Brandsmart too)

Nazi: Sir, I need your receipt
Me: Nope, my bag, my receipt, my business
N: Sir I HAVE to see your bag
M: Are you accusing me of stealing?
N: No, but I need to verify that you have the correct items
M: So you are subconsciously calling me a thief?
N: Sir, may I please just see your bag?
M: Tell ya what... go get a police officer to detain and arrest me, if you are so dead set on thinking that I may have something that doesn't belong to me. Then, have the police officer obtain a warrant to search my belongings, and if he finds nothing, I want you to personally tell the owner that this location is soon to be Chimpy's Brandsmart.
N: :shocked look: Have a nice day sir

However, I won't give a problem to the little old lady on the stool, I just don't cooperate with the overzealous mall security man in BDUs.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top