Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2004 9:50:23 AM EST
For those of you that do not want to support the Heinz ketchup co. there is an alternative.... W Ketchup

W Ketchup
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:51:31 AM EST
What's wrong with Heinz ketchup?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:52:45 AM EST

Originally Posted By Palo_Duro:

I know that Heinz ketchup has very little to do with Teresa Heinz, I just found this kinda funny.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:53:39 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/30/2004 9:53:55 AM EST by mjohn3006]
I like Hunt's better than Heinz anyway.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:55:02 AM EST

Originally Posted By WI_Rifleman:

Originally Posted By Palo_Duro:

I know that Heinz ketchup has very little to do with Teresa Heinz, I just found this kinda funny.

Oh...and yes, it is amusing. I'd buy some.

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:57:02 AM EST
So which company supplies the military and .gov with ketchup?
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 9:58:45 AM EST
LOL I actualy ordered 4 bottle of the stuff and I really preferr the taste of it to any other includeing Heinz......
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:01:11 AM EST

Originally Posted By operatorerror:

I'd be curious to know this as well. It'd be mil-spec ketchup.

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:04:29 AM EST
Here are some comments from the left about W ketchup

You're not only tasteless, you a##holes are stupid!
— W.C.

Give me a break. If you really supported America, you'd realize that campaigning isn't what makes a president. George W. Bush has millions upon millions of dollars for his campaign and Kerry seems to be struggling to keep up. I personally believe there should be a cap on how much they're allowed to spend on campaigns like there is in many foreign countries. But regardless, supporting Heinz ketchup doesn't make much of a difference for Kerry. In all fairness, it only slightly leans towards evening out the vastly unfair playing field.
— A.G.

Stupid stupid stupid.
— J.M. & S.M.

Thank our Right-winged, Aryan, Christian, Strictly Heterosexual Male Lord Above! My Freedom Fries were getting lonely, but now I can dip them into some W Ketchup with good old Republican Pride. Praise be to God and His Glorious Ketchup! Love,
— T.W.

You've got to be kidding. Or are you promoting it because according to our recently deceased ex-president it is really a vegetable.
— S.F.

Can't wait to go out and stock up on Heinz Ketchup and can't wait for the November election to have Kerry in the Whitehouse and a new first lady. The present one reminds me of the movie The Stepford Wives, Laura would fit right in.
— R.D.

You suck but not as much as W!
— W.J.

"W" stands for "Washington"? What a bubbling vat of liquid sh*t! For chrissakes! How dumb do you think we are? "W" is refering to "Dubya" and you and I both know it. The wholesome 100% American Ketchup is nothing but a desperate publicity stunt to attract more right wing voters in time for the election. You guys are reeeeally scraping the bottom here. Not to mention it's for a quick cash grab. It comes down to the almighty dollar. I hope people are smarter than this, also. Laughing at your face,
— A

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:07:39 AM EST
Ketchup is for heathens.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:30:02 AM EST

The only information I could find is that bidding is currently open for a contract with the DoD. The current Ketchup or "catsup" as they list it, expires Dec. 31st, 2004.

Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:34:19 AM EST
I got 4 bottles of "W" ketchup a few weeks ago.
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:45:06 AM EST

Haliburton
Link Posted: 10/30/2004 10:59:20 AM EST

Thank our Right-winged, Aryan, Christian, Strictly Heterosexual Male Lord Above! My Freedom Fries were getting lonely, but now I can dip them into some W Ketchup with good old Republican Pride. Praise be to God and His Glorious Ketchup! Love,
— T.W.

I kind of liked that one.
Top Top