Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2001 10:29:31 AM EDT
Most people assume WWJD is for "What would Jesus do?" But the initials really stand for "What would Jesus drive?"

One theory is that Jesus would tool around in an old Plymouth because "the Bible says God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden in a Fury."

But in Psalm 83, the Almighty clearly owns a Pontiac and a Geo. The passage urges the Lord to "pursue your enemies with your Tempest and terrify them with your Storm."

Perhaps God favors Dodge pickup trucks, because Moses' followers are warned not to go up a mountain "until the Ram's horn sounds a long blast."

Some scholars insist that Jesus drove a Honda but didn't like to talk about it. As proof, they cite a verse in St. John's gospel where Christ tells the crowd, "For I did not speak of my own Accord..."

Meanwhile, Moses rode an old British motorcycle, as evidenced by a Bible passage declaring that "the roar of Moses' Triumph is heard in the hills."

Joshua drove a Triumph sports car with a hole in its muffler: "Joshua's Triumph was heard throughout the land."

And, following the Master's lead, the Apostles car pooled in a Honda..."The Apostles were in one Accord."
View Quote

AR in the woods
(A Christian living in kalifornia) I suppose many reading this will consider that two strikes against me...
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 10:35:27 AM EDT
[#1]
That good LOL!
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 10:40:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 11:00:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
AR in the woods
(A Christian living in kalifornia) I suppose many reading this will consider that two strikes against me...
View Quote

To heck with them if they don't have a sense of humor.
KenS
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 11:48:40 PM EDT
[#4]
LMAO, now that IS funny!
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 5:53:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 6:26:29 AM EDT
[#6]
LOL [:E]
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 4:17:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought it meant "We Want Jack Daniels"

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp

"If its alive, we have something to kill it."
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 6:25:34 PM EDT
[#8]
AR_in_the_woods,

That was good !   [8D]

Moose

Link Posted: 8/15/2001 6:37:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Although I can't prove it, I do believe I had your SIGNATURE 1st.

Oh well, I had a back up. [:)]

And one things for sure. HE never owned a MASERATI [b]DIABLO[/b] [O:)]
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 6:39:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn man I am still laughing. [:D]  [sniper]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top