Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
4/22/2019 5:32:20 PM
Posted: 8/16/2012 1:46:25 PM EDT
Warner Bros and WWE Studios will coproduce a Scooby-Doo animated feature that will involve a mystery at WrestleMania.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/08/wwe-studios-and-warner-bros-team-for-animated-film/

Blame CoC #10 for the short post. - TS
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 1:47:38 PM EDT
I recently saw an excellent live-action Scooby Doo film that will be hard to beat.
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 1:49:49 PM EDT
I hope the Miz is the villian.
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 1:57:32 PM EDT
Wow... good on ya OP. You weren't kiddin. This REALLY IS a thread that doesn't involve your hatred of organized religion. Better be careful though.... you don't wanna water-down your whole schtick with distractions like this.
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 1:58:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Red_Label:

Wow... good on ya OP. You weren't kiddin. This REALLY IS a thread that doesn't involve your hatred of organized religion. Better be careful though.... you don't wanna water-down your whole schtick with distractions like this.

Most of the other stuff I would post is already covered here. I figure that's enough preaching to the choir, so to speak.
Link Posted: 8/16/2012 2:01:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Jiro:
I recently saw an excellent live-action Scooby Doo film that will be hard to beat.

Not the one starring Ms. Bree Olson by any chance, was it?

Link Posted: 8/19/2012 12:01:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Mech2007:
Originally Posted By Jiro:

Not the one starring Ms. Bree Olson by any chance, was it?

No comment. It was a pretty good Scooby Doo film, despite the lack of the dog.
Top Top