Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/30/2009 6:32:52 AM EDT
Man, I haven't seen any of these in ages. Bought 5 boxes. Left the other 5 for the next guy.

100 rd boxes at $19.97 per. Not much more than the Blazer I picked up a couple nights ago.

Still no 45acp or 22lr value packs. And certainly no .223.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 6:33:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Good to hear, hopefully that'll happen around here soon.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 6:35:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been to the three local Walmarts, at least twice weekly, to find some of the coveted WWB 100's.  I haven't seen one in months.  The one closet to me DID happen to get two cases of the WWB 50's, however, and I walked out with one of them.  Guy behind me got the other.  

At least now we know why they're scarce - assholes like me who can't find them buy as much as possible immediately.  Meh.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 6:46:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Man, I haven't seen any of these in ages. Bought 5 boxes. Left the other 5 for the next guy.

100 rd boxes at $19.97 per. Not much more than the Blazer I picked up a couple nights ago.

Still no 45acp or 22lr value packs. And certainly no .223.

I haven't seen any since November.  I am sure they've had it...just not when I walked through.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 6:48:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Walked out this morning with two boxes of .45 Blazer Brass, also leaving the last two for the next guy. I mean to tell you, those cupboads were bare.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 7:00:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Ya gotta know when the truck comes, and get there when they restock the ammo, about 9 AM here.
Same for Academy. I have always been able to find what I need when I go right after a truckload is unloaded.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 7:05:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Ya gotta know when the truck comes, and get there when they restock the ammo, about 9 AM here.
Same for Academy. I have always been able to find what I need when I go right after a truckload is unloaded.

Everyday between 8:30 and 9:00 pm here.  Still the Wal-Marts here all tell me that when they place their ammo order that they usually don't get the full order.

I got 5 boxes of Remington .223 the other day, but they had no 9mm of any kind and no .22lr, no .45 ACP, etc.
Link Posted: 3/30/2009 7:17:44 AM EDT
[#7]
No 9MM yet, but two local WM's have Federal bulk 22LR back in stock.  A ray of hope.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top