Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2001 10:19:18 PM EDT
I have a Lexmark Z11 Color Printer, in like-new condition. I believe I have only used it two or three times. The ink cartriges are basically full.

It comes with a 6FT cable, and a ream of paper if wanted.

I bought it for 100 bucks, plus shipping a little while ago. I don't need it now (since gotten a different printer), and will sell for $50 + $5 shipping.

Add $1.50 more if you want the ream of paper (shipping weight).

Thanks,

Computerguy

[email protected]
Link Posted: 12/22/2001 11:11:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I hate to rain on your parade, but the Z11 is selling at Wal-Mart for $38.00 new right now. The Z22 is $49.00. Nowadays, some printers are virtually disposable. The darn ink cartridges cost more than the printer is worth.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 2:37:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Get this... I got a Z11, paid $129.00 Aust for it, the cartridges (colour) are $84 fucking dollars! And to top it off you can buy a Z11 for $78.00 here now. Instead of a new cartridge, I reckon I'll but a fucken new printer next time.

1feral1
Sydney
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 7:55:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I hate to rain on your parade, but the Z11 is selling at Wal-Mart for $38.00 new right now. The Z22 is $49.00. Nowadays, some printers are virtually disposable. The darn ink cartridges cost more than the printer is worth.
View Quote

This is true! Why dont you find some needy family with NO printer and give it to them?
I do it all the time. Its painless!
I just cant see putting A $40 cartridge in a $50 printer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top