Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 6:27:53 PM EDT
Hey guys,
Spring cleaning time.  I'm about ready to clean out my closet and the parents garage.  Some time back I was collecting parts to build a 427 for my Chevelle.  Well, I have sold the Chevelle and most my parts but I do have a few left.  Anyone have an idea what is a fair price to ask for the following.  Any help pricing the following would be appreciated.

1) Set of 3/8" rods with flattop pistons
I purchased these for the rods but came with used cast flattops pistons mounted

2)  Set of 3/8" truck rods.  I seem to think these might of been dimple rods but not sure.  Either way, I was told the truck rods were better than the standard rods even with the 3/8" bolts

3) Hayes billet steel flywheel.  Used but only barely.  Do not know the tooth count on top of my head but I know it is not counterbalanced.

4) stamped steel rocker arm set

ps.  I might add more once I fetch the parts from my folks place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top