Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2001 6:55:41 AM EDT
I recently saw an ad for those side mounts that attach to the barrel with two roll pins at the sight base for around $5.  The same ad also a pretty smoking deal on Vortec flash suppresors but I cannot remember their price.

I intentionally kept the ad with the intent of ordering the next pay day.  Unfortunately, my wife decided my stack of ads was junk and threw it out.  Now I can't remember the company's name or contact information.  Any help would be appreciated.

Saleen
Link Posted: 5/10/2001 7:08:48 AM EDT
[#1]
could it have been bushmaster, thwy have a side sling adapter for 5$ but it is only good for stantard barrels. thay do have one for hbars but its xpensive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top