Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2001 10:40:53 AM EDT
Anyone done any successful business with them? I sent them a check for a Colt 32rd 9MM mag about 2.5 wks ago and
    still nothing...they say that they sent it USPS Priority mail, but I have received nothing. They say that they sent another on
    Tuesday USPS Priority mail, but still nothing. Has anyone gotten anything from these guys? Should I be asking the US
    Post office about their business practices thru the mail? They do have a valid FFL# for now...Thanks for any input.
    Sterling.

AND my response to ALL the posts from ONE day:

Glad to hear that I am not the only one to have dealt with these folks. I did receive the Colt Factory mag yesterday
    evening in the regular mail, no signature required, unlike the guy on the other end of the phone (who said that he was
    Stephens' dad) stated. He (the dad) apparently did send out my mag as he stated on Oct 31st, but his son, Stephen or
    Tim Marsh as he represented himself in my return e-mail to his post, did not. I called the number in the e-mail after not
    receiving my mag and it was a FAX machine! I called a friend of mine and we finally just called information and asked
    them for the number and got a good one. When the gentleman answered the phone I asked for Tim and he said that there
    was no one at that location by that name. I then asked about someone selling Colt 9MM mags and he said that he was
    outside doing, and I quote 'something', and asked for me to call back in 20 minutes...guess what happened in 20
    minutes...no answer.

I do not understand this sort of business, why would someone give a false name? they gave me a VALID ffl# and upon
    checking with the ATF's web site, it is the same address as the business where I sent my check! That was pretty stupid.

I am glad to have finally received my magazine and hope that no one has been REALLY screwed by these folks. It will be
    my mission in life to see that no one does business over the internet with these folks again. I want everyone to know about
    this deal and deals like it with this/these so-called businesspersons no matter what they claim their name to be.

Oh, BTW, when I received the package that Stephens' father sent, it was return addressed to Tim Marsh...go fig.

Rant mode OFF. Sterling.

Please check out these links for all the details:

[url]http://subguns.biggerhammer.net/inquiry.cgi?read=14426[/url]

And:

[url]http://subguns.biggerhammer.net/inquiry.cgi?read=14308[/url]

PLEASE MAKE THIS A MUST READ AND PLACE AT THE TOP OF THE BOARD! BUSINESSES LIKE THIS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN, OR AT *LEAST* SHOULD *NOT* HAVE A FFL.
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:35:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Just to clarify, this is not the Ultimate Outdoors located in Waskom, Texas with URL of http://www.ultout.com/ correct? I have done several successful transactions with the Texas based Ultimate Outdoors.  

Similar names, might be a good idea clarify a bit further. $0.02.
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 4:11:58 AM EDT
[#2]
bbauman, No, it is not the one in Tx. These yahoos are located in Augusta, Ga, sorry for the confusion. Sterling.
Link Posted: 11/6/2001 12:23:25 PM EDT
[#3]
S.Bay has had problematic deals for a good while now.  As you already know from Subguns he will post under different names on all the various boards to try and make deals.  When selling the deal usually gets completed but there have been several instances like yours or instances of $ money returned (after waiting) when he didn't have the goods.  When he wants to buy something from you that's another major problem!  He routinely backs out of deals and never once mentions it while you sit there waiting on payment.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 9:40:45 AM EDT
[#4]
In his defense, I have conducted about 15-20 transactions with Ultimate outdoors without a single problem. We have sent him stuff and he sent a check within the week. All in all about $2000 worth of merchandise or more in the last 6 months.
Tommy
GPSS
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 10:34:37 AM EDT
[#5]
all the stuff that i have ever posted i have all ways had the stuff. some times it might take a week to two weeks to get the stuff sent off never less thanks TOMMY and one more thing to MAG i dont write bad f...king checks
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 12:43:08 PM EDT
[#6]
SBay..my friend, can I call you my friend?...I guess my statement does sound BAD. We both know it was next to lunch money[:D].I will delete my post,you are right.But I did not accuse you of bad checks.
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 1:32:35 PM EDT
[#7]
MAG no problem i just cant stand people crying like stercraz i give him a good deal on a mag and look what he does but never less every body have a good day if any body needs some thing im hear
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 5:57:59 PM EDT
[#8]
i imagine you are prtty tired of hearing people cry! must be why youre banned from 2 major sites,both subguns and sturmgewher. pay attention to the above listed links in stercaz posts. thanks for providing the links.i wish AR15 had a board of inquiry,it would make life a lot easier and force people to live up to their word
Link Posted: 11/7/2001 10:26:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Man that guy seems to get around...
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 3:51:49 AM EDT
[#10]
one more thing the reason why i got kicked off subguns is i posted over 3 adds
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 6:05:36 AM EDT
[#11]
if you post over 3 ads at a time,subguns.com will remove the ads,not ban you. its was a little more serious than that.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 6:28:34 AM EDT
[#12]
well that is what happen JAY BELL emailed me and told me i posted over 3 adds and i am now band
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 10:52:39 AM EDT
[#13]
And I'm the dumb ass........
Oh BTW thanks for delightful email you just sent me. I'll post it for the world to see

>
> From: <[email protected]>
> Date: 2001/11/08 Thu AM 07:59:22 EST
> To:
> Subject: BUT...
>
> boy you are a dumb ass how many times do i have to tell you
>
> ULTIMATE OUTDOORS INC
> 1902 BATTLE ROW
> AUGUSTA GA 30904
> E-MAIL
> [email protected]
> 706-364-9876
> ffl #
> 1-58-245-01-4a-00373
>

Stercraz
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#14]
[-!-][-!-!-][chainsawkill][moon][spank]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:20:02 AM EDT
[#15]
BTW, Stephen, I'm only posting the truth, I'm not crying. I only want to make people aware of your business practices, which I think they already are. Like I have said before, I am not the only one involved with you in these he said/she said deals, I told everyone that I received my mag and was willing to leave it that, but you want to keep digging your grave, I don't understand exactly why, but that's your business.

Please do not post any more to AR15.com or any other forum.

Sterling Woodruff
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:25:01 AM EDT
[#16]
[-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-]  COME ON DOWN TO AUGUSTA GA  ILL EVEN PAY YOUR FAIR, JUST FOR A CHANCE TO KICK YOUR A--!!!
                 CRY  BABY
                   BITCH...
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:46:35 AM EDT
[#17]
MP5PDW,
 If you have any proof that Stercraz is wrong, please post your proof.  If not be warned that name calling and piss fights will not be tolerated. If you wish tio dispute this calmly, please go ahead. Any further personal attacks will be your last here.
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 11:57:21 AM EDT
[#18]
I TOLD HIM THAT 3 PEOPLE WORK HEAR AND HE IS SAYING NO BUT NEVER LESS THE MAG CAME TO HIM A LITTLE LATE AND NOW HE IS TRYING TO GIVE ME A BAD NAME ONE MORE THING STUFF BEING SENT THROUGH THE MAIL HAS BEEN SLOW I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON STUFF SINCE SEP 11 I SAID ENOUGH ILL LET HIM DO WHAT HE THINKS IS RIGHT  [beer]
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 1:07:48 PM EDT
[#19]
You wax poetic...

<[email protected]>
                Date:
                     2001/11/08 Thu PM 03:22:43 EST
                  To:

Subject:
                     Re: He uses aliases because he is banned.

I HAVE BEEN YOUING THAT NAME ON THE AR15.COM BOARD FOR ALL MOST A YEAR
              JUST
              KEEP ON BITCHING YOU LITTLE CRY BABY
Link Posted: 11/8/2001 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top