Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2001 5:25:43 AM EDT
Would like to know the legal way to sell rifles on the web !! If I were to sell a rifle on this site saying delivered to your FFL, can I ship the item myself or can only another FFL dealer ship it for me.THANKS
Your answers will be appreciated !!
Link Posted: 3/31/2001 8:51:15 AM EDT
[#1]
You can legally ship the item yourself to an FFL anywhere in the US, as long as the firearm is legal at the destination.  However, many FFL holders will only accept items sent to them by other FFLs, so you may have to hunt to find one who will take a shipment from any old Joe Sixgun.

If you can't find an FFL to accept a shipment directly from you, it may be necessary to have a local FFL on your end ship it to the receiving FFL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top