Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2002 2:58:23 AM EDT
A friend will be in Reno, NV on buisess. Are there any class three rentals like Vegas?

Any info would be appreciated.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 8:30:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Been a number of years, but used to be some ranges where you could rent 3s.  Might try a search and see if you can find anything.

Chamber of Commerce could probably help with phone nos.
Link Posted: 10/2/2002 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#2]
AR-15 your one stop shopping experience!! here goes www.impactindoor.com #775-359-5599 open seven days a week to boot for your shoot it Pleasure.Have heard they got's lot's of goodies never been there though, my band of Gypsies already have class3 and silenced toy's.Good luck and happy blasting.....Hiwa
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 3:23:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for all of your help!

Mike
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 4:20:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Speaking of Reno, does anyone know what happened to T&L guns?  They had a shitload of class III toys including a sample Beretta M93R.

I think Carson Armory has CIII rentals.
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 4:09:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Speaking of Reno, does anyone know what happened to T&L guns?  They had a shitload of class III toys including a sample Beretta M93R.

View Quote

He was murdered....some say by the Asian Mafia case never was solved Lupe'held on to the business till about a year and a half ago.Sold off and sold out whereabouts unknown.You know your in the right Gun Shop when a guy has a M-60 full auto for sale ;).....Hiwa
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 6:06:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Hiwathl, the last time I checked Impact Indoor was closed down. Apparently the city went in and checked the lead levels in there. After all those years of lead being thrown down range the lead levels became too high for public safety. So i would try looking for another place that rents class 3's.

Kool
Link Posted: 10/3/2002 11:25:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Where was T&L Guns located? The name is familiar. Was it just south of 80?
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 12:02:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

He was murdered....some say by the Asian Mafia case never was solved Lupe'held on to the business till about a year and a half ago.Sold off and sold out whereabouts unknown.You know your in the right Gun Shop when a guy has a M-60 full auto for sale ;).....Hiwa
View Quote

Damm, Liem was a pretty cool dude too.[:(]  

He told me some fckers tried to rob the store before.  

Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 12:03:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Where was T&L Guns located? The name is familiar. Was it just south of 80?
View Quote

It was on S. Wells.

Someone turned it into a damm burrito joint.
Link Posted: 10/4/2002 1:37:13 AM EDT
[#10]
When did they close Impact?  I was in there about 4 months ago during a visit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top