Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 9:17:09 AM EDT
What's with all these super hot teachers bangin their 13 yr old students. I guess size doesnt matter. I'm frickin 24 and couldnt nail one of these bitches.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:18:21 AM EDT
[#1]
They're sexually and emotionally immature, so they're attracted to kids.  They wouldn't be attracted to a full-grown man.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:18:39 AM EDT
[#2]
LOL, I feel ya there. Where were these kind of teachers when i was in school?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:18:57 AM EDT
[#3]
ugly bastige!

J/K

OH INBN_T!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:21:17 AM EDT
[#4]
They have tiny coochies.. that is your answer!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:22:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
They're sexually and emotionally immature, so they're attracted to kids.  They wouldn't be attracted to a full-grown man.

All the more reason im pissed that I missed out, It would still be pretty sweet if an older lady tried to take advantage of me today.

Keep your hopes high, and your standards low.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:25:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Fox did a full body shot of her in a Bakini. I immediately headed for the bathroom for jerk session.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:29:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Fox did a full body shot of her in a Bakini. I immediately headed for the bathroom for jerk session.

TMI
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:30:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They have tiny coochies.. that is your answer!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top