Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/12/2006 4:47:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2006 4:55:46 PM EDT by shawn21]
I swear, it takes everything in me from going apeshit on some of these wigger wannabe's. No matter where my ol lady and i go, they yell and wistle, say perverted things, right in front of me. There yelling at her of course. I dont know what to do other than take it as a compliment considering my girlfriend is knock out georgous. Has anyone else had to hold theirselves back from beating the shit out of these fuckers or am i the only one? Where has respect gone to in this day in age?

Shawn
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:50:41 PM EDT
I'm trying to figure out what happened to chivarly. Its a shame. I think me and you are a dying breed.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:54:09 PM EDT
Dude if your GF is that smoking hot.......Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck it.

No really.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:55:00 PM EDT
Gotta say it.

IBTL.

jj
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:58:54 PM EDT
I knocked the shit out of a walmart stocker for that
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:59:05 PM EDT
What's a "wigger"?

Best course of action is usually to turn it into a joke. Make like they're whistling at you, for example, or say "Eat your hearts out, guys". There's no way you're going to change the way they've been raised, and you can't tilt at every windmill. Choose your battles carefully.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:01:33 PM EDT
Better edit, fellas.

Real classy on their part, by the way. Since your girlfriend is really going to dump you right then and there since they yelled out how they want to bend her over.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:01:40 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MuRDoC:
I knocked the shit out of a walmart stocker for that

O.K., yes, you can move to our state.

jj
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:02:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Rodent:
What's a "wigger"?

Best course of action is usually to turn it into a joke. Make like they're whistling at you, for example, or say "Eat your hearts out, guys". There's no way you're going to change the way they've been raised, and you can't tilt at every windmill. Choose your battles carefully.

Sage advice. I can only imagine what the last so many years have been like for you...........

See, now *that's* the way you go about complimenting a man on his lady!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:05:55 PM EDT

What's a "wigger"?

Wigger (or Wigga) is a slang term used to describe a Caucasian person who dresses, speaks, or otherwise behaves in a manner that is stereotypically associated with certain aspects of African-American or Caribbean culture.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:45:32 PM EDT
It has to be said.......

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!!!!

Travis
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:48:33 PM EDT
From what I understand it to mean... Wigger: A white person trying to be black by dressing, speaking and acting the part.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:52:47 PM EDT

What's a "wigger"?

A 'wigger' is a person with a certain family lineage trying to be cool or popular by trying to be a person of a different family lineage.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:57:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/12/2006 5:57:35 PM EDT by Defcon]
1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature. The W thing ain't gonna fly.
Top Top