Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2008 3:40:46 PM EDT
I ran accross this on a local t.v. stations website,It's a story about a little girl was sexually attacked in front of her family.

They were in the Dayton/Fairborn area on vacation,while loading up the car some guy tackles the little girl and pulls her pants off and sexually assaults her.

Her father was 50 yards away and her 2 I think younger brothers were with her.
The children fought him off the best they could and he finally gave up.

And he got away.

Here is a link to the news story.
http://www.whiotv.com/news/16509534/detail.html
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Televison.

Next question?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:42:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Some people have a disease that can only be cured by a lead injection.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:42:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Seriously, WTF!!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:43:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Scum would be less audacious if they stood a greater chance of being shot for their behavior.

"An armed society is a polite society; manners are good when one may have to back up his actions with his life."
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:45:56 PM EDT
[#5]
If these guys were executed immediately, it might help.  At any rate, catch this guy and kill him..and all those other scumbuckets like him.

HH
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:47:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If these guys were executed immediately, it might help.  At any rate, catch this guy and kill him..and all those other scumbuckets like him.

HH

+1
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:48:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:53:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

HH

City Park, Noon, all local and national TV cameras rolling.  

Crimes against children.  Guilty.  Bang.

Sheriff comes on screen and says - All you bad guys that mess with kids, you're next.

Seriously, I value due process but it's gotten to be so convoluted that justice is rarely served.  And there are more and more of these pigs running around.  And more and more of the rest of the public just sits there with a dumb look and takes it.

One of my kids gets touched by these guys, they better lock me up first.  

-grommet

ps anybody that thinks these POS have any rights don't bother to reply - I won't listen.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Someone tries that with my daughter or wife, and they are dead.  9mm is really weak right?  I needed all 17 rounds to effectively stop him.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:13:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Disgusting.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:19:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Someone tries that with my daughter or wife, and they are dead.  9mm is really weak right?  I needed all 17 rounds to effectively stop him.

Psh.. one 9mm would do just fine!

They dont use it in SMGs for nothing!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:25:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HH

City Park, Noon, all local and national TV cameras rolling.  

Crimes against children.  Guilty.  Bang.

Sheriff comes on screen and says - All you bad guys that mess with kids, you're next.

Seriously, I value due process but it's gotten to be so convoluted that justice is rarely served.  And there are more and more of these pigs running around.  And more and more of the rest of the public just sits there with a dumb look and takes it.

One of my kids gets touched by these guys, they better lock me up first.  

-grommet

ps anybody that thinks these POS have any rights don't bother to reply - I won't listen.

noose around neck, shoved off bridge, spectacular decapitation, fish and snapping turtles handle internment, go home for dinner.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:30:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Scum would be less audacious if they stood a greater chance of being shot for their behavior.

In my state, It would be open season on this bast*ard during the 'act'.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:31:33 PM EDT
[#15]
If I was the father and only 50 yards away, the sick bastard wouldn't have time to sexually assault my daughter.  I would have been on him like stink on shit in a matter of seconds.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Probably an attempt at some jackass Youtube video.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:13:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:17:32 AM EDT
[#18]

just unreal what some 'people' do.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:26:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Kill him with fire.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:32:48 AM EDT
[#21]
I would not have been able to restrain myself from stomping this fucker if I saw this happen.  What a fucking POS.

[libtard] He's just misunderstood! [/libtard]

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 10:34:39 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Some people have a disease that can only be cured by a lead injection.

Hey...Hey... EPA says lead is dangerous.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top