Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2002 8:14:40 AM EDT
I mean, first, you call round slices of ham "Canadian bacon".

Then you give us Alanis Morissette.

But [url=http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_629979.html?menu=news.weirdworld.badtaste]THIS[/url] is, well, just wrong!

the_reject

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:21:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Man! There sure are some Sick Fucks out there aren't there. The scary part is any of us could have someone like that living on our street and not know about it[%|]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Gives new meaning to 'Toy' Poodle, doesnt it?
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:25:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Or "lap dog"...

Ew.....

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:27:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:30:19 AM EDT
[#5]
He got 3 years probation for having sex with 2 dogs, then killing them?  Just the kind of person I'd want out on the streets.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:34:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Ya O.K. What can I say, that is some messed up MF'er who should have his life revoked.  I'll apologize for having sickos like this in my country, if you apologize for micheal jackson.

But I bet you don't have any problem with our Canadian Beer (REAL Bear). EH?
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:34:21 AM EDT
[#7]
JESUS H CHRIST!!

No wonder though he came (pun?) from British Columbia which is our countries version of Kaliforniastan..

Notice he did not move to Alberta.....they would string him up.

The question I have....did the dog hanging from the rafters commit suicide??

Oh and BTW you Americans have some sick fuckers as well.

Not to mention...if you think Canadian Bacon is ham you have never had it!
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 8:41:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:01:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ya O.K. What can I say, that is some messed up MF'er who should have his life revoked.  I'll apologize for having sickos like this in my country, if you apologize for micheal jackson.
View Quote

Apologize for him?  Shit, we keep him around to entertain us.  No one takes him seriously anymore (not that many did to begin with).

But I bet you don't have any problem with our Canadian Beer (REAL Bear). EH?
View Quote

Canadian beer?  The only good thing about Canadian beer is that it is cheap, but, so is crappy American beer.  The only Canadian manufactured beer I'll drink is Foster's in the oil cans - and Australian beer produced in Canada for consumption in the North American continent.

Gimme my imports, please.  I like beer to taste like, well, beer.  Not water.

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:03:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Oh and BTW you Americans have some sick fuckers as well.
View Quote

To be true, of course, but at least the ones who fuck dogs wearing womenz panties at least don't do us the disservice of getting caught!  [devil]

View Quote

I've had it.  It's not bacon.  It's closer to ham.

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:26:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's not his fault. The dogs were dressed provocatively, the sluts-they were asking for it, eh.
View Quote

You are assuming the dogs are females?  As sick as this fuck is, I wouldn't be surprised if the dogs are males.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:31:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Holy friggen toe jam!
"a police sex crime unit is watching him"
This idiot needs to be under the jail!
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:32:52 AM EDT
[#13]
C'mon guys, give the Canucks a break. We have more freaks in Los Angeles county that the Canadians ever have or ever will.

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:46:39 AM EDT
[#14]
You got that right Blaster. 15 Million nutjobs.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 10:01:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Let's be nice, I feel it's safe to assume that the majority of Canadians are not that way, in fact, this Canadians behavior and desires are more in tune with our very own urban anti-gun Democrats.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid25/p98f3913738a95a6a4a64f84d1bdfe281/fd86fd3e.gif[/img] God save our[s]Queen[/s] dogs. hehehe

Link Posted: 7/16/2002 10:25:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Canadians are like cats.  There nice to have around for a while but sooner or later they just become a pain in the ass.  They think they know everything but always run when the SHTF.[;)]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 10:28:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only if you apologize for Bryan Adams.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 10:43:20 AM EDT
[#18]
This beer sucks(John Candi, Canadian Bacon) fight ensues at canadian hockey match.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 10:43:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
JESUS H CHRIST!!

No wonder though he came (pun?) from British Columbia which is our countries version of Kaliforniastan..

View Quote

Isn't British Columbia Canada's POT capital?

..and your bacon isn't bacon, yes, I've had it.
Maybe closer to SPAM than ham, but NOT bacon!
[:D]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 10:45:15 AM EDT
[#20]
Po bitchez! Wuz Clinton involved?[:(]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 10:52:15 AM EDT
[#21]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Boomholzer%2Fbobdougar15%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 11:12:45 AM EDT
[#22]
BWAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAAA
I'm gonna crap myself
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Thats one sick bast*rd !![puke]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 11:36:05 AM EDT
[#24]
No wonder Canadian women like American men better. hahahaha
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 1:19:54 PM EDT
[#26]
I guess Canadians just have a different definition of "dog lover". [:)]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 1:36:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Canadians are like cats.  There nice to have around for a while but sooner or later they just become a pain in the ass.  They think they know everything but always run when the SHTF.[;)]

Sgtar15
View Quote

Hey! Only are politicians run when the SHTF!
Canadians will never back down from anyone ever and never have.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 1:50:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Only if you apologize for Bryan Adams.

Sgtar15
View Quote

I will take Bryan Adams over wacko jackson any day. You may not like Adam's music but at least he gets laid a lot by ADULT women.

And what are you guy's down there being sold as Canadian bacon? spam? If you ever had REAL Canadian bacon you would not be saying that.
Real Canadian bacon is more like baby back ribs than greasy strip bacon and it has nothing at all in common with spam.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 1:51:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Sgtar15
View Quote
Our four Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantrymen didn't run when your shithead yankee pilot bombed the life out of them for trying to help you fight your war.
By the way, John C. Garand was a Canadian. So is the Elcan-->> best optics around.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Had it.

It's ham.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 5:47:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I will take Bryan Adams over wacko jackson any day. You may not like Adam's music but at least he gets laid a lot by ADULT women.

And what are you guy's down there being sold as Canadian bacon? spam? If you ever had REAL Canadian bacon you would not be saying that.
Real Canadian bacon is more like baby back ribs than greasy strip bacon and it has nothing at all in common with spam.
View Quote

Shit, I'd take Wacko Jacko's [i][u]Thriller[/u][/i] album over Adam's stupid [i][u]Waking up the Neighbours[/u][/i].

Talk about crap.

Tell you what.  Ship me some of this Canadian bacon you guys rave about.  Either we Amurrikens are being fed inferior crap (inferior Canadian crap?  Tell me more...  [;D]), or you Canucks are just a bunch of lying bastards when it comes to the grandeur that is Canadian bacon but is really ham/spam.  [;)]

[:D]

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 6:29:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Sgtar15
View Quote

Oh so who is that in Afganistan taking out the Afgans to help your guys??

Who is it that was BOMBED by an inept AMERICAN PILOT!!

Reject....Canadian Bacon is not cured like regular bacon and does not ship well.....I would hate to give you food poisoning...REALY I WOULD!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:07:22 PM EDT
[#33]
[img]http://www.azchatfield.net/Comebacks/AssBandit_Hamburgler.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 9:15:55 PM EDT
[#34]
I got one.  

What about the dumb dildo tom green?

I do thank canada for shania twain......what a babe!  [sex]
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:31:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I got one.  

What about the dumb dildo tom green?

I do thank canada for shania twain......what a babe![sex]
View Quote

Even the though she's involved in that weirdo cult?

Geez, the vast majority of women tend to be emotionally unstable (in my experience) to begin with, why toss in cult indoctrination and make things worse?

And WTF is up with a Canadian country singer?

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 8:33:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Reject....Canadian Bacon is not cured like regular bacon and does not ship well.....I would hate to give you food poisoning...REALY I WOULD!!
View Quote

Well then, if it's not cured, it's not bacon, therefore it must be ham/spam!  Case closed!

[;D]

the_reject
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 12:13:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Even the though she's involved in that weirdo cult?

the_reject
View Quote

What cult is she in?

Scientology?
Link Posted: 7/17/2002 12:20:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
What cult is she in?

Scientology?
View Quote

Can't remember.  She was in the news regarding it a year or so back (probably more).  I don't think it was Scientology though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top