Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/8/2004 6:37:03 PM EDT
Bumped into this on the web… its a California based website
Why are these people NOT being arrested? Doesn't the US Gov care that this sort of stuff is being posted on a UNITED STATES website?  .

http://www.indybay.org/news/2004/05/1679850.php

Andy

Can someone make the link live for me? Thanks
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:39:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Bumped into this on the web… its a California based website
Why are these people NOT being arrested? Doesn't the US Gov care that this sort of stuff is being posted on a UNITED STATES website?  .

http://www.indybay.org/news/2004/05/1679850.php

Andy

Can someone make the link live for me? Thanks

www.indybay.org/news/2004/05/1679850.php

There is your link

That is messed up
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:39:40 PM EDT
[#2]
send these morons to iraq and deliver them to the rebels to be treated humanely.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:44:01 PM EDT
[#3]
How do people become this retarded? Paint chips?
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:45:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
freedom of speech I guess.

Freedom of Speech? Your Constitution is a wonderful thing, but it's sometimes the US's own worst enemy. Post that shit here in Britain directly advocation attacks and advice on targeting and you would get a visit from the Anti Terrorism Squad, who would NOT knock before entering.

Andy
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:50:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep it has consequences as the loud mouths (the graduate student and Dixie Chicks) have found out, I don't know where they draw the line though.  I was doing a search on Iraqi Freedom pics and came across a US site with US posters making very un-American statements.  At the same time I think liberals are un-American too, if the .gov went after them there'd not be enough resources, and I deem thought police would soon follow...
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:53:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
freedom of speech I guess.

Freedom of Speech? Your Constitution is a wonderful thing, but it's sometimes the US's own worst enemy. Post that shit here in Britain directly advocation attacks and advice on targeting and you would get a visit from the Anti Terrorism Squad, who would NOT knock before entering.

Andy

What they say on that site is NOT protected speech under the U.S. Constitution!!!  I would surmise it is not going to be long till the FBI pays them a visit!
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:56:34 PM EDT
[#7]
here's the text of that pdf...... this really, really pisses me off!  

Military Targets in the USA
must be Attacked
ﻲﺣﺮﻟا ﻦﻤﺣﺮﻟا ﷲا ﻢﺴﺑ
ﷲا لﻮﺳر ﺪﻤﺤﻣ ﷲا ﻻا ﻪﻟا ﻻ
The torture of Muslim prisoners in
Iraq in the “rape rooms” at the
American Abu Ghraib prison confirms
that the so-called American war on
terror is really a war on Islam.
George Bush has created a global
gulag network of extra-legal and
secret US prisons with thousands of
inmates. This Gulag stretches from
Afghanistan to Iraq, to Guantanamo
and secret CIA prisons around the
world. This Gulag exclusively holds
Muslim prisoners.
In light of these revelations, Al-Masakin
would like to take this opportunity to remind
the American Muslim Mujahedin, and our
allies in the revolutionary and anti-
Imperialist left, that ROTC buildings, armed
service recruiting centers, individual
military personnel, and police officers are
“military targets”. These institutions must
be violently and covertly attacked.
In fact, there are thousands of unarmed
military targets walking around all over the
United States. Outraged American citizens
and American Muslims should have little
difficulty making violent contact with
recruits, cadets, marines, etc.
We strongly recommend that such contact
be made with a very sharp knife, pepper
spray, brass knuckles, baseball bats, firearms,
explosives, or the bumper of a full sized
automobile, truck or SUV.
Al-Masakin  

http://majdur.htmlplanet.com
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:56:35 PM EDT
[#8]
"In fact, there are thousands of unarmed military targets walking around all over the United States."

Gutless...
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#9]
They're just a bunch of community college anarchist wannabes.  Indymedia would be a huge joke if it wasn't funded by George Soros and Teresa Kerry.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:14:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Independent Media Centers - IMC - Indymedia is FULL of leftist / marxist / green / anarchist crap.
It was spawned by the anti-capitalist / anti-globalist freaks protesting the WTO meetings in Seattle in 1999(?). They've since spawned across the globe as the locus for tinfoil-wearers of the Left.

Indybay is a splinter group - the SanFran nuts had a meltdown a few months ago, and split in two, with both still claiming to be the 'voice of the movement' in the Bay Area.

Indymedia is open to ANY insanity, posted by anyone. Each city-site has it's own editorial policy, almost entirely Far Left, and it is telling re their psychoses which articles they individually choose to delete / hide / leave visible.  The SanFran and Portland OR are among the most insane.

IF you want to keep tabs on the insane Left, what they are up to, when / where their next communist-front International ANSWER "anti-war" rally will be, your local / regional IMC is the place to look.

...and if you are already on blood-pressure meds, stay the hell away from them, you'll blow a vessel.

Link Posted: 5/8/2004 7:34:43 PM EDT
[#11]
There are a lot of fucked up people in  this world. Scary.!
I hope they catch the author of this piece of $hit article and give him/her the opportunity to visit club fed for a long time.
And no, I'm not a .gov lover, but this is the resonsibility of the government - to keep the US of A safe from attacks.... at least in MHO.

LRdrvr
Reno, NV
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:10:17 PM EDT
[#12]
You could report the website to the Feds.  I'm not sure who exactly, FBI maybe?
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:10:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Is it just me or does "Al-Masakin" sound a lot like "El Mexican"?

The article is from California.

It wouldn't surprise me if the FBI wasn't behind calling for these type of actions to lure out the lunatic fringe types like anarchists, black blocks(sp?), eco-terrorists, etc. into direct action.

Sometimes the most vociferous protesters are actually agents covertly pushing fruitcake domestic terrorists toward prison cells.

When it comes to acts of terrorism there is no such thing as entrapment.

Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:12:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Did anyone send a link of this to the FBI?

I am sure they would really like to get their hands on this kind of information. These people may be spouting off, but from what we have seen lately, they may be also adding terrorists too.

These people need to spend some time in one of those gulags they talk about. Freedom of speech is one thing, but provoking violence towards American's because they are not Muslims is another.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 8:21:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Unarmed military targets eh? My answer would be to arm all the military targets.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 9:32:36 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Did anyone send a link of this to the FBI?

I am sure they would really like to get their hands on this kind of information. These people may be spouting off, but from what we have seen lately, they may be also adding terrorists too.

These people need to spend some time in one of those gulags they talk about. Freedom of speech is one thing, but provoking violence towards American's because they are not Muslims is another.

Fuck that did anybody send it off to the Bush campaign . If what the guy upabove says is true . (Recieves funds from T.K.)Don't you think that might help the election . I mean come one that is a great tag line . "John Kerry .His wife funds domestic terrorism . Who will you vote for ?"
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 9:58:01 PM EDT
[#17]
They wised up and edited out the threats.  Woo Hoo!!  Our response worked!
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 10:02:49 PM EDT
[#18]
You want info on Heinze, just google Tides Center. It's a left-wing money-laundering org that channels donated funds to leftist political action groups.
By taking massive non-directed donations, they are able to give 'plausible deniability' to people like Teresa Heinz, giving them distance from their donations and actions by leftist activist groups.

Here - this article details some of the relationships - www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune-review/opinion/s_169770.html

Odd part is that Heinz pulled this crap while still married to her previous husband, and pretending to be a Republican. She only switched to the Dem party when Kerry's campaign began.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 10:18:16 PM EDT
[#19]
here's the link to the terror-inciting PDF they had posted there - http://www.indybay.org/uploads/military_targets_in_the_usa.pdf
still working at the time of posting
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:33:44 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
They wised up and edited out the threats.  Woo Hoo!!  Our response worked!

Outstanding!

Question is now…… were THEY watching us… or were the FBI watching us and acted on the 'heads up' and had a word in their ear?

Andy
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 3:45:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, the Constitution, via the First Amendment (as applied to the states via the Fourteenth), guarantees a bunch of freedoms.  On the other hand, the Constitution defines one crime and its rules of evidence.  In short, to commit treason, you must take up arms against the US, or, give 'aid and comfort' to the enemy in time of war.

The Framers made accusations of treason much more difficult than in the bad old days in england, and specified how many witnesses there had to be, but they did allow for the crime.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 4:20:41 AM EDT
[#22]
I believe there have been millions of witnesses to Hanoi Jane's treasoness acts, but that bitch got away with them all. I would have liked to seen her fry/hanged/shot by firing squad, instead of the fatcat life she has lived. Same for Kerry, and all the lies he spread when he came back from 'Nam.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 4:23:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Ahhhh....Miss Cleo see's a shitstorm brewing on Al-Masakin' horizon...
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 5:43:34 AM EDT
[#24]
You know what makes this country great and totally messed up?  My vote counts as much as these morons.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:12:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Did anyone contact the FBI?
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 7:20:13 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
here's the text of that pdf...... this really, really pisses me off!  

Military Targets in the USA
must be Attacked
ﻲﺣﺮﻟا ﻦﻤﺣﺮﻟا ﷲا ﻢﺴﺑ
ﷲا لﻮﺳر ﺪﻤﺤﻣ ﷲا ﻻا ﻪﻟا ﻻ
The torture of Muslim prisoners in
Iraq in the “rape rooms” at the
American Abu Ghraib prison confirms
that the so-called American war on
terror is really a war on Islam.
George Bush has created a global
gulag network of extra-legal and
secret US prisons with thousands of
inmates. This Gulag stretches from
Afghanistan to Iraq, to Guantanamo
and secret CIA prisons around the
world. This Gulag exclusively holds
Muslim prisoners.
In light of these revelations, Al-Masakin
would like to take this opportunity to remind
the American Muslim Mujahedin, and our
allies in the revolutionary and anti-
Imperialist left, that ROTC buildings, armed
service recruiting centers, individual
military personnel, and police officers are
“military targets”. These institutions must
be violently and covertly attacked.
In fact, there are thousands of unarmed
military targets walking around all over the
United States. Outraged American citizens
and American Muslims should have little
difficulty making violent contact with
recruits, cadets, marines, etc.
We strongly recommend that such contact
be made with a very sharp knife, pepper
spray, brass knuckles, baseball bats, firearms,
explosives, or the bumper of a full sized
automobile, truck or SUV.
Al-Masakin  

http://majdur.htmlplanet.com

All I can say is that this would be a BIG mistake.

Bigfeet
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:21:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Big big mistake.

Start that shit here and the leftist PC trash wouldn't be able to contain the retribution that Americans would unleash.
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:34:02 PM EDT
[#28]
[Han Solo]Bring it on! I'd prefer a open fight to all this sneaking around![/Han Solo]
Link Posted: 5/9/2004 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I believe there have been millions of witnesses to Hanoi Jane's treasoness acts, but that bitch got away with them all. I would have liked to seen her fry/hanged/shot by firing squad, instead of the fatcat life she has lived. Same for Kerry, and all the lies he spread when he came back from 'Nam.

Hmm, I have a pic somewhere....

Body of email recieved from close Vietnam Vet friend...

This is a man that denounced his military service.
This was a man who had an alliance with the treason queen
herself who was famous for befriending the enemy.
This is a man who was the head of the antiwar movement.
This is a man who not only called for, but embraced the
idea of men to dodge the draft and move to Canada.
This is a man who called for men to turn their back on
their country.   This is a man that called combat murder.
This is a man that now embraces what he once
denounced and is now considered a war hero.
This is a man who once called his fellow war veterans baby
killers, but is now proud that he himself killed while in combat.
This is a man that is despised by the veterans of foreign wars
organization.  This is a man who may become our president?
This as a man that according to the national democratic committee,
if he really wants to win, will name Hillary as his running mate.

Please keep this going.  
We do not need this man as our President.

Danny

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top