Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2001 10:02:43 PM EDT
After listening to the President Bush inauguration on the CBS radio network here in Seattle I tuned in to listen to the normal AM stuff on a Saturday.
Instead, I got an earful of liberal whining and Republican bashing!
I swear, one guy could do nothing but mention Rush Lingaugh for an hour, and in the end the guy sounded just like a liberal Rush Linbaugh!
Geeeze, I never knew there were so many dumbassed people out there!
I could tolerate the contrails and brainwaves discussions on AM, but to have to listen to dummycrats piss, whine, and moan is a two-edged sword.
On one hand it means that a Republican is in office, on the other hand it means that they will be at it for 4 years (at least)!

GEF

I guess the dummycrats have cone up with their new saying for the next four years:
He's not my F-in President!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 3:48:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Those demoPUKES.

Headline News had the gall to say that Klinton leaves office with one of the highest approval ratings in history.

Go figure.

Alas!!!!

[^] Member [^]
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 6:57:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I can believe the "leaves office with the highest approval rating ever"

If you only ask opinions of liberal Mofo's you will get the answer's you are looking for.

So the liberal media can just kiss my hairy a$$ [-!-!-]
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 9:18:13 AM EDT
[#3]
What's AM radio? [;)]
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 9:19:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh yea, I remember now. It plays 24hr. C/W music and college football. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/21/2001 9:32:50 AM EDT
[#5]
AM radio is also for National Public Radio. [v]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top