Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2002 5:05:15 AM EDT
So I decided to visit ground zero one more time last night before I go back to Atlanta today.  I got this shot, which everyone's been telling me is pretty good.

[img]santyth.home.mindspring.com/fromtherubble-small.jpg[/img]

Full size version is at [url]http://santyth.home.mindspring.com/fromtherubble.jpg[/url]
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 6:01:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool, I actually haven't seen the memorial up close yet. I'll do it tonight when I go into work.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 8:26:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got some more I can post the URL for, but not all of them came out.  I also haven't straightened them up in photoshop yet.

The memorial is actually very nice.  I was impressed.
Link Posted: 3/13/2002 11:14:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Nice Pic,

Haven't had a chance to see the memorial yet. I go back to work tonight at Ground Zero so I'll have a chance to see it..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top