Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/17/2004 5:48:08 AM EST

The October edition of Outdoor Life will feature interviews with both presidential candidates. When asked about their favorite guns, President Bush responds: "My favorite gun is a Weatherby Athena 20 gauge." Mr. Kerry says (reminding us yet again where he was 35 years ago): "My favorite gun is the M-16 that saved my life and that of my crew in Vietnam. I don't own one of those now, but one of my reminders of my service is a Communist Chinese assault rifle." .

He can't answer any question without reminding the world he was in Vietnam.

www.opinionjournal.com/taste/?id=110005632
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:56:42 AM EST
Kerry makes me laugh at least once a day.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:58:07 AM EST

Originally Posted By raven:

The October edition of Outdoor Life will feature interviews with both presidential candidates. When asked about their favorite guns, President Bush responds: "My favorite gun is a Weatherby Athena 20 gauge." Mr. Kerry says (reminding us yet again where he was 35 years ago): "My favorite gun is the M-16 that saved my life and that of my crew in Vietnam. I don't own one of those now, but one of my reminders of my service is a Communist Chinese assault rifle." .

He can't answer any question without reminding the world he was in Vietnam.

www.opinionjournal.com/taste/?id=110005632

Wonder if he's got a non registered nam bring back????? hmm first a shotgun that he broke the law on, now he may be in violation of the NFA??????? that would be a good one. I;'d be screaming to have his ass arrested if that was the case.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:00:00 AM EST
dupe!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:01:14 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/17/2004 6:01:49 AM EST by garandman]

"My favorite gun is the M-16 that saved my life and that of my crew in Vietnam. I don't own one of those now, but one of my reminders of my service is a Communist Chinese assault rifle." .

l]

Hmmmm... he sure likes them evil assault rifles. REAL, ACTUAL assault rifles.

I don't own one of those now, but one of my reminders of my service is a Communist Chinese assault rifle."

What in the WORLD does that mean? Anyone with a Kerry gobbledygook to English translator??

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:09:00 AM EST

Originally Posted By garandman:

"My favorite gun is the M-16 that saved my life and that of my crew in Vietnam. I don't own one of those now, but one of my reminders of my service is a Communist Chinese assault rifle." .

l]

Hmmmm... he sure likes them evil assault rifles. REAL, ACTUAL assault rifles.

I don't own one of those now, but one of my reminders of my service is a Communist Chinese assault rifle."

What in the WORLD does that mean? Anyone with a Kerry gobbledygook to English translator??

The only thing I can think of is he brought back a chicom AK.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:10:13 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/17/2004 6:10:13 AM EST by thebeekeeper1]
Dupe times several.
Top Top