Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2001 3:34:30 AM EDT
Yesterday in West Palm Beach Florida Northwood Historic District: An officer took an armed with a knife repeat felons life, in self defense! Yes guys, I condone this shooting, this perps record indicates he would have most probably cut the white female home owners throat, if given the chance!

The WPBPD is under investigation by Federal Investigators, for alleged racial problems in their ranks, I predict they will come up clean!

Yes, the Black Power Flag flies to the right of our national flag in West Palm Beach, to appease those of color! The UNITED NATIONS FLAG FLIES TOO!(If any of you could instruct me how to post pictures to this site, I can provid photos!)
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:07:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Punch the little red [red]Board code[/red] under the message window.

I just can't wait for pictures.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 4:26:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Punch the little red [red]Board code[/red] under the message window.

I just can't wait for pictures.
View Quote

Do I copy and paste from my software, or?

Yes, I am confused!
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 6:47:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 10:15:07 AM EDT
[#4]
You could also right click on the picture where you find it on the web, then select "properties." This will give you the address for the picture. Again, this only works if you found the picture on the web somewhere.

Jarhead out.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 10:56:43 AM EDT
[#5]
The cop deserves the Congressional Medal of Honor and anyone that disagrees should be arrested for obstruction of justice.
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 12:55:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You could also right click on the picture where you find it on the web, then select "properties." This will give you the address for the picture. Again, this only works if you found the picture on the web somewhere.

Jarhead out.
View Quote

It is on my system, I scanned it in, not on the web!
Link Posted: 7/13/2001 1:53:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top