Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2002 8:32:56 PM EDT
I finally hit 300 hundred on my bench.  After I kept sliding backward because of seperated ribs and such, I am pretty pumped about it.  Thought I was gonna blow a gasket though.  So does that make me cool yet?[:D]
Link Posted: 8/22/2002 9:05:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am pretty pumped about it.  [:D]
View Quote

Literally!

way to go man! [beer]
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 3:50:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 5:20:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I applaud your 300lb bench,I never had a good bench.By the same token I hope your squats are keeping up with your bench!.....aaaaaahh.....squats+bench 2 main frame exercises.[bounce]
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 9:22:23 AM EDT
[#4]

Great job! I sure think it is cool.

I migrate in and out of the club:)  Not there currently though.

Link Posted: 8/23/2002 10:51:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I applaud your 300lb bench,I never had a good bench.By the same token I hope your squats are keeping up with your bench!.....aaaaaahh.....squats+bench 2 main frame exercises.[bounce]
View Quote

Unfortunatly I have not been keeping up my legs like I should.  I can still lift the stack on the universal, but true squats are eating my lunch.  I really need to start on them again, but I hate not being able to walk right for days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top