Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2001 7:11:48 AM EDT
I'm the MAN!!!

I've been a member since the "pre-ban" days.  I think I originally registered in Nov. '99.  Let's see, that amounts to about two posts a month.  Hell, if my sex life was that active, I think I'd have a terminal blow out.

Chop Suey by System of a Down kicks ass!  Can't get enough of that.

I'm squatting here fantasizing about being a mall ninja as I wear my tin foil hat and listen to black helo's buzz over the house.

I would have posted about my prolific posting prowess when I approached #50, but I wasn't paying attention.

Hardly any ([i] if any [/i]) of you's guys and gals know who I am.  I am the quintessential "lurker".  I like dark, dank, moist corners, cracks, and crevices.  I like to watch.

All of my firearm purchases have been influenced by the advice and information I've gleaned from this forum.  I have a small, but well balanced collection of toys I enjoy immensely.  Thanks to those who have offered advice.

I've vented and ranted, I've even bitched and moaned (most recently about a 'smith I wanted to warn a fellow shooter about), I've also been ribbed a little.  S'ok.  I got's me some thick skin.  I aint leavin'.

I'd post more frequently, but....
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#1]
HHHMMMM!!![:/]Been taking your meds in a timely manner have you?!
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#2]
nov.99s preban days?[:)]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 5:23:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

ha! ha! ha! Newbie!!!!!  [:I]  [:I]  [:I]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I like dark, dank, moist corners, cracks, and crevices.  
View Quote

Well, that explains it!  Ever since 11/99, I've had this mysterious itching in the crack of my ass.  Damn man, how'd you develop such an immunity to cortizone creams?[;)]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 9:59:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

ha! ha! ha! Newbie!!!!!  [:I]  [:I]  [:I]
View Quote

The old AR15.com = Preban

The new AR15.com = Postban

Yep. [i] I'm [/i] the newbie.[rolleyes] [;)]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 10:39:19 AM EDT
[#6]
 I am a preban guy too I guess . I spent alot of time there . Like I do here now .
 I am currently working on my senior status .
Kinda makes me sound old . Like who actually wants to be a senior .
 Anyone know if there is a way to transfer your number of postings from the old board to your new tally on this board ?
Link Posted: 10/14/2001 1:20:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Anyone know if there is a way to transfer your number of postings from the old board to your new tally on this board?
View Quote

[b]Ranman223[/b]

Yeah. Um, no.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top