Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2002 6:34:32 AM EDT
First of all let me apologize for wasting the bandwidth with this but I wanted to share this with my friends here.  

While not proud of my divorce from my first wife I am proud of the fact that as of today I made my last court directed child support payment.  By the grace of God I have not missed a one over the last 10 years and all were made on time.    

My personal obligation continues of course while both kids are in college and beyond but the last check has been written to the EX....

Drinks all around.....

[beer]  [beer]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 6:39:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice work.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 6:41:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Congratulations[beer]
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 6:43:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't get the whole college thing. If you were still married you wouldn't [b]have to[/b] pay for any sort of college, but now you do?

BTW, good job.
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:04:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys,

Jetlag,

I don't have to pay for college but I do want to help...

I worked myself through 6 years (I'm Stupid) with no help from my parents and I'd really like to help them out.  I don't intend to pay it all as working themselves will be good for them as well.

Thanks again guys...

[beer]  [smoke]  
Link Posted: 5/10/2002 7:25:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey, that's cool. I know some guys who were forced to pay for their kids' college and I thought maybe you were in the same boat; I still haven't figured that out.

It's nice to hear you're still gonna help out. [8D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top