Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2001 6:21:14 AM EDT
.....What should we do with him? I am in favor of stuffing every body orifice with pork chops and bacon, wrapping the body in the flesh of a pig, and burying him upside down in a secret grave.....

Scott

;b

------------------
QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES??

SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:25:51 AM EDT
[#1]
waste of good pork. have him dig a shallow grave. shoot him, dump him in. too bad he can't fill in the hole over himself, save us the effort.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:27:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Lurker,

The idea is he cannot go to Allah if he is contaminated with pork products. Videotape it all and make sure the tapes get to the other terrorist idiots in the world.....

Scott

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:35:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Did you see the movie "Hanibal"?  Remember the huge pigs(boars?) raised to devour a human in minutes?  That's kind of what I have in mind.
A video of the "Beast Feast" would make a great stocking stuffer.  Merry Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 6:51:35 AM EDT
[#4]
We should

[size=4]WOMP HIM WITH A KNOTTED PLOW LINE[/size=4]

That's what Josey Wales would do.

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:58:57 AM EDT
[#5]
One word ..

ANTS!!
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:02:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
waste of good pork. have him dig a shallow grave. shoot him, dump him in. too bad he can't fill in the hole over himself, save us the effort.
View Quote

"Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms." - Josey Wales
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's what we need to do about Usama bin Laden

This idiot is the most fanatical dipshit I have ever seen in my life.  Hitler does run a close second.  But Hitler was not as completely ignorant as Mr. Sand Man.  We know we are getting close to administering justice on this guy.  Here's my recommendation.

We know bin Laden is travelling with his wives and children.  We need to capture the entire bin Laden cave dwelling clan intact.  Although it would be tempting to send them to Allah, but not quite yet.

Once the bin Laden clan has been taken to New York, we choose by raffle the lucky executioners.

Executioners are survivors of 9/11 or families of victims.

Each executioner get's to kill one bin Laden family member in front of Usama bin Laden by any means they choose.  Please bear in mind that you will be allowed only one kill, so make it count.  Extended torture sessions are highly recommended.

One lucky winner will actually get to behead bin Laden himself after all family members have been executed before his eyes.

All bodies should be left to rot in public on the site of the World Trade Centers.  When decay has left only bones, these should be ground to dust and disposed of in any generic manner.

This is just one idea.  But it is the best I could come up with to show the maximum amount of blatant disregard for Usama bin Laden and his followers.

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:30:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Did you see the movie "Hanibal"?  Remember the huge pigs(boars?) raised to devour a human in minutes?  That's kind of what I have in mind.
A video of the "Beast Feast" would make a great stocking stuffer.  Merry Christmas.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly...I was trying to remember what movie that was from so I could post it but you beat me to it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top