Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2001 8:19:52 AM EDT
Been trying to call and make an order but their land lines are so freaking busy that I can't even think about spending money!!!!!

Any ideas???????????

If I go to their web site - will I get my discount?

Help! Have a burning desire to spend money for my AR!!!!!!!!!!

[bounce]
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 8:23:40 AM EDT
[#1]
You will get your discount via the web.

No problem.
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 8:26:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Drop em an email and ask how to order on their website and still receive the discount. Im kind of curious too. I've never ordered over the web from them, I always call to make sure they figure the discount in. It would make it easier if you could just do it over the web.

Let me know what you find out.

Michael
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 8:27:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You will get your discount via the web.

No problem.
View Quote

Cool....thanks hielo
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 8:33:13 AM EDT
[#4]
oooooooooooookay

Here goes.  I will report back my findings!

Pak
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 2:43:42 PM EDT
[#5]
You login to the website to get the business discount (if thats the one you are talking about).
Link Posted: 8/31/2001 9:04:44 PM EDT
[#6]
You have to put your FFL dealers license on file with Brownell's then when you login the prices on thier website change for dealers.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 6:11:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Just get a C&R FFL and you get a nice discount. Btw,  I never did receive their new catalog.  Grrr.

Link Posted: 9/2/2001 6:17:12 AM EDT
[#8]
or join the American Gunsmith's Association
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top