Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2001 6:38:30 AM EDT
I just made a crazy decision,have any of you guys done this?
I had the chance to go to a NEW range today,with nice rifle ranges,stands,and whatnot....and I decided not to go today.This is even more strange at the fact that I just recieved my RRA/DPMS M4 carbine a month or so ago,and I've only put 260 rounds thru it,and I just recieved a 300 round battle pack,which I have not had a chance to try out.Weird huh?
Anyhow,I was also wondering,if anything special has to be done to the weapon before it's put away for a few weeks.Thanx
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 7:01:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Better check and see if you still got your balls.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 7:05:46 AM EDT
[#2]
actually,it's because I've got finals on Tuesday,and I would like to spend the whole day there,but my S.O. probably would not...
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 7:31:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Ok but no exsucis next time.
Im gona go to my speeling class now.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 7:50:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 8:00:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Just oil her up real good so that salty air doesn't start oxidation.

Priorities. You have to have Priorities.
That Rifle will be there when you are done with your finals.
GOOD LUCK, do your best and make us all proud.

Del
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 1:44:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Good for you. A lesser man would have indulged himself for immediate gradification instead of securing his future. I salute you.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 9:40:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Your sofa king we todd did [:D]
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 9:53:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks guys!
and always remember this...
"I'm the Sofa King!! my prices are So-fa-king low!!!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top