Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2003 10:30:02 PM EDT
That "open letter to GI's" made me so mad. What a j**ka$$!  This guy has no clue.
Link Posted: 11/21/2003 10:38:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Keep the faith, bro.  Those of us who dont inherently hate or fear the US can see the media bias for what it is know the score.  And so does the commander-in-chief.  You're there for all the right reasons.

Also we're aware there's a fifth column in the US masquerading as the peace movement.  Sure there are a lot of well meaning but naive pacifists, but the guys organizing the protests to completely pull out of Iraq are communists who hate America. The liberation of Iraq is just the latest reason they hate us.  They're, in a word, evil motherfuckers who see YOU as thugs and bullies and the guys bombing the Red Cross and UN as heroic and noble patriots.  It's pretty sick.

There are also opportunistic politicians trying to undermine your efforts so they can get back into power.  They're only barely better than the communists.

But most Americans know the score and they know the stakes.  I sure as hell do.  Stay safe, I know we'll win with guys like you and a prez like Bush.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top