Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/2/2006 9:27:28 AM EDT

I don't normally pass on emails with "send this to everyone you know!". In this case, this is from a personal
friend. If she wants it broadcast, so be it. Here you go:

Forwarded Message
--------------------------------------------------

This is what my family has been enduring for the past week!!! Please send this to everyone you know I ask for all of you to get his face out there and show how much of a P O S he is!!! My cousin Erin Cerise is in agony and is constently sedated inorder for her to function because of this Well I wont use the word!! THIS IS THE TYPE OF PERSON I AM VERY MUCH AGAINST!!!!!!

http://www.wdsu.com/news/7449499/detail.html

---------------------------------------------------

I don't know if she cares to be bombarded by emails. For those of you with faith, pray for the mother
and child.

Sam
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:32:56 AM EDT

The street was jammed with Federal Emergency Management Agency trailers.

Kenner Police Chief Nick Congemi said they later discovered the Jeep was stolen.

I just can't believe these two sentances were right next to each other.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:39:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:44:26 AM EDT
The driver was a blind man with a seeing eye cat who had just purchased 20 rounds of .223 for his Assault Rifle.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:46:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/2/2006 9:46:26 AM EDT by fight4yourrights]

Toddler Killed In Wal-Mart Hit-And-Run
Alec Gifford

POSTED: 6:42 pm CST February 25, 2006
UPDATED: 10:30 am CST February 26, 2006
Email This Story | Print This Story

KENNER, La. -- A man is accused of being behind the wheel of a car involved in a hit-and-run death of a 14-month-old baby.

The baby was in his mother’s arms, when a Jeep Wrangler struck them.

It happened around 10:30 a.m. on Saturday in the parking lot of the Wal-Mart on West Esplanade Avenue and Loyola Drive.

Investigators said Erin Cerise was carrying her 14-month-old son in her arms, when the two were struck by a Jeep Wrangler in the parking lot of the Wal-Mart in Kenner.

The toddler was killed and the mother was seriously injured and hospitalized for a head injury.

Police said the Jeep fled the scene and was later found in the parking lot of the Woodlake Apartments about a mile away.

The suspect was spotted a block away from the apartment complex on Tulane Avenue in Kenner. The street was jammed with Federal Emergency Management Agency trailers.

Kenner Police Chief Nick Congemi said they later discovered the Jeep was stolen.

The driver has been identified as 21-year-old Terrell Williams of St. Rose. Williams was taken to Jefferson Parish jail where he’s facing hit-and-run and vehicular homicide charges.

Police said the mother’s injuries were serious but not life threatening.
Top Top