Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2012 9:29:33 AM EDT
This Video is odd and I think their may be some bullshittin going on. What says the hive?

Would the Hackers actually sit down with that crazy bitch and have a discussion with her?
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 9:34:21 AM EDT
[#1]
That kid probably has nothing to do with Anon.

The fact they are Anonymous probably means they have no rank structure. I am sure there are different "factions" of Anonymous that act independently.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 9:36:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Would the Hackers actually sit down with that crazy bitch and have a discussion with her?

No.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 9:38:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The fact they are Anonymous probably means they have no rank structure. I am sure there are different "factions" of Anonymous that act independently.

They are letting her run all over them and control the debate. WTF?
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 9:39:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

I think staged maybe.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 9:44:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Within the main hangouts I'm sure they all have handles and follow some sort of structure.  The problem with the entire "collective" idea is that anyone can claim to be anon, anyone can ddos a website using LOIC, anyone can make a youtube or twitter account to post a message or threat, and anyone can decide to have a sit down with an enemy like in this interview.

The guy in this interview probably isn't a part of that main structure.  The picture he used in place of his video and the fact his voice wasn't altered doesn't really go along with their shtick(guy fawkes mask, robotic voice, etc).

Link Posted: 12/29/2012 9:52:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Within the main hangouts I'm sure they all have handles and follow some sort of structure.  The problem with the entire "collective" idea is that anyone can claim to be anon, anyone can ddos a website using LOIC, anyone can make a youtube or twitter account to post a message or threat, and anyone can decide to have a sit down with an enemy like in this interview.

The guy in this interview probably isn't a part of that main structure.  The picture he used in place of his video and the fact his voice wasn't altered doesn't really go along with their shtick(guy fawkes mask, robotic voice, etc).

That to
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 9:53:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Not to mention you have to be 12 and under to be part of anon.

Seriously, wake me up when there's a REAL hacker group that can at least televise themselves over a major network.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 9:55:27 AM EDT
[#8]
>Implying anonymous are hackers and not 14 year olds playing with the low orbital ion cannon and shrieking ''we is legion looooool''
>Implying implications
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top