Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/27/2009 6:47:39 AM EDT
I was at the hearing in Olympia yesterday, what a farce total time spent on the bill was one hour, but a guy from the Oregon zoo gave a 45 minute presentation that left 15 minutes for public input.

The intent is to ban lead shot (as in shotgun shot) anywhere the CA Condor may go. The Oregon zoo is wanting to release condors in a year or two, They can then fly 200 miles one direction and back home the same day. So the whole state would be affected.

I do not have ability to download PDF files for some reason, something went to crap with my Adobe program.

in section 1 read lines 12-17, 'lead bullets can fragment into hundreds of pieces before they exit a deer or coyote' so much for lead shot.

section 2. you are guilty if you posses otherthan non-toxic ammunition when hunting

get on the phone and computer start writing those letters

OREGON your Zoo guy Mr. Moen sucks ass!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 7:27:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Biodegradable Nerf bullets would be much more suitable.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top